Sunday, September 28, 2008

And the scale said ,,,,,,"203 lbs" WOOOOHOOO!

Yes, this is so unbelievable!! I lost -6.4 POUNDS this week!!! This is proof that Core really works "IF" you stick to it faithfully! Which I did all week until last night. My boss had a BAR-B-Q and a pool party and boy did all the food look good. One of my bosses was bringing a shrimp mold and I knew I would definitely be having some of that so I had a 1 pt blueberry muffin and a banana for breakfast and for lunch I had a 1pt grill cheese sandwich and an apple for lunch. The party was for 4pm and I tried to be really good. I had a cheeseburger, a small scoop of spanish rice, and a whole bunch of that shrimp mold with wheat thins!! And NO ALCOHOL!!! Needless to say I even went and walked 2 miles last night at 9:00 pm because I knew today was weigh in!!

I just can NOT believe that I am only 4 pounds away from "Onerland"!!! How fricking unreal is that??? I am so BLOWN AWAY and I can't hardly believe it!! It's like a dream to me!! I will be totally jumping for joy when I finally see 199 on my scale!!! So if you hear a whole bunch of screaming next Sunday morning...just smile and think to yourself "I guess Colette made it to 199!!" woohooo

Oh I have to tell you how sweet the Hulk was earlier. I called him last night seriously stressing about the party and all the crap I ate. He was like dont worry about it you will lose it.... it was only one night and you was good all week! So first thing I did after I weighed in this morning was texted him and said "Guess what my scale said this morning?" And his reply was...."It Said your HOT!!" awwwwww how sweet was that??? See why I love him? :)

Got to run, I will post again soon. Sorry Candace the pumpkin roll didn't turn out as good as I would have liked and the filling pasted like paste!! So thats why I didn't post the recipe!! I will let you guys know when I come across some good ones though!
Much love....Colette

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh you ROCK!!! Congrats on the amazing loss!!! And good job at the party. You have done so well!!!

Michelle said...

Woot-woot!! You are doing so incredible. I have NEVER had a loss that huge. Great week sticking to it!!

tallmama said...

You Rock with a capital "R". I can't belive you are so close to 'onederland' (I love that!)and to think at one time in the not too distant past we were relativly close in #'s... just proof I need to get my bootie IN GEAR! I don't know what's going to motivate me to get back on the wagon...you'd think a cruise and knowing that i'm going to be in a swim suit in 21 days would...but I think eh... I don't know anyone... i'm married...not much will change in 21 days...why bother... (but alas I DO know why to 'bother')

soon... in the mean time I keep reading blogs...way to go Colette! Very proud of you!

Finding Myself said...

Congrats are in order I see!!! Wow I am excited for you!!! Its great to see how well you have done! I missed my blog and now I am back on the ole diet so

Candace MacPherson said...

WOOT!!! You GO Girl!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

W--H--A--T!!!!!! 6.4 pounds...that's incredible!!! You are going to make 199. I just know it!!! Way to go Colette!

Miss July...not...yet said...

awesome!

Btw...i love the hulk!

Ro said...

Wow I go away for a few days and come back to THIS?? Way to go!!
Seriously I am so uber proud of you!

The Price's Wife said...

Congrats on an AMAZING loss!!!!