Monday, October 6, 2008

"If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all!"

Ever heard that expression? This is what I was thinking this morning when I got on my scale! Well it was not nice....up .4 pounds! I am VERY suprised it was not worse!!! I am having a hard time staying on plan and not eating sweets! Can you say stress? Yep....and more to come next week I am sure!!
But on a brighter note I am only at 203.4 so that means I am only about 4 pounds away from onderland!! Gosh I wonder how long I am going to stand at the gate looking in before I get to go in? Am I ready? You bet I am. Just trying to stay strong and not lose my foot hold while I am here.
Candace blogged about losing slowly and having patience! Boy did I feel like she was preaching to me! BTW...thanks I needed that!! Well I am exhausted and I am off to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week. I wonder if I will get into Onderland. Stay tuned......
hugs,
Colette

1 comment:

x8bmarblesue said...

I have great faith that you will see 'onderland', and very soon! Keep up the good work, my friend, you are inspiration to all! As for the sweets, we're all human! What about sucking on a piece of peppermint? Do you think that will help?? I've heard to have peppermint smells around you, and that will decrease sweet cravings. Haven't tried it myself yet, though! Good Luck!