It's Weigh in day!! wooohooo... And yes I am down 1.2 pounds!! Yeah!! Wish it was more but I will take it!! I think if I got serious and hit this hard core I'd pull losses like I did before. But I have followed plan most of the time and I can live with the 1.2 loss.
Things have been super crazy here with the storms, work and the kids! Heck I haven't even seen the Hulk in 3 weeks or more!! Errrrrr..... Life has a way of passing us by when we are not looking! :(
I am hoping to stick to plan well this week. I am down to 206.2 now! Lowest I have been in YEARS and looking forward to seeing 199 on my scale any day now!! wooohooo. I am trying some new recipes today so if they pan out and pass the taste test I will post them. One is for a WW Pumpkin Roll....yummy!! Wish me luck!!
And thanks again to all my friends for praying for us while we were getting hammered by Gustav!! I feel VERY fortunate that it didn't do much damage and we was spared Ike's wrath as well. If anyone can relate to what the people of Galveston and Houston are going through...we can!! Our prayers to Texas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOO HOO!! What a great loss! You have been through a lot in the last few weeks, so to still be on program and weighing in--KUDOS TO YOU!!!
You are doing awesome Colette. I look forward to your reviews on the new recipes.
Yay!!!! That's a great loss in spite of a stressful situation down there!!! WTG!!!
WOW - I am so impressed with you! You will be in ONEderland before you know it!
I'm so glad that you guys got spared by Gustav too.......I know that things weren't ideal but I was really worried about you guys for a while. Now Texas is on the mend from Ike. We have some friends in Houston and it just sucks there right now.....but you of all people understand that. We (in Dallas) didn't actually get much of anything. They made it sound like a monsoon was coming but we got like 2/10ths of inch of rain. It looked crappy but wasn't too bad, thank goodness!
(((HUGS)))
Congratulations on your loss!
Post a Comment