Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Am I the only one struggling here?

This is what I was thinking tonight on my walk in the park!! Why are some days so hard and some so easy? I honestly feel like I am struggling, when I should have tons of motivation because I am only 4 pounds away from Onderland!! You would think I would be all Jung ho, kicking ass and taking names but I am not!

I have yet to see the scale move down this week!! Err...actually it's up a couple pounds!! WTF is up with that? It's not because of Aunt Flo. She hasn't come to visit in years! YEAH!! Anyways I can't put my finger on exactly why I am feeling this way!

I need some suggestions and idea's. What gives you motivation? How do you kick start your plan? How to shake the blues? Yes, I am impatient and I want to be SKINNY now!! And Yes, I know its not going to happen over night but I need to see some progress in order to stay motivated right?
Ok Ladies...any ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mix up what I'm eating- try new things etc or I add just a few more mins to working out and mix that up as well.

Good luck!

Candace MacPherson said...

Hi Colette - Could be a bit of self-sabotage. My advice: Fake it Till you Make It. And you will. Take a few minutes and plan out your week in advance if you don't already do it. Shop off of you plan and then eat off of it. Just do it for a week. We are constantly focusing on food and, sometimes, we just need a break. By doing this you only focus while you are planning - then you can go on auto pilot. Be sure to let the Hulk know so he doesn't do something stupid like surprise you with something indulgent (gotta love the jerks).

Ro said...

God I know how you feel.
I was 1 lb away from 189 and blew it one time....or how about getting to your goal and the very next week going on vacay a f*ing it up.....frustrating is an understatement!!!!
Just take it one day at a time (like you need advice from me) and when you look up BAM. ONEERLLANNNDDDDD!!
:)

Colette said...

excellent advise guys Thanks. I think Candace is on to something. Plan for the week and MOVE on!! hmmm...interesting!