I am now at 202.4 lbs and I am really going to work hard to kick ass this week!! I want to kick that door down and strut my skinny(ier) ass right in....LOL :)
Today we (being the kids, my mom and I) are going to the park for a picnic and an outside concert. The band is called "Penny Lane". I saw them in the past and they are really good. They play all of the Beatles songs and even dress the part. They put on a heck of a show!!
So I am really excited. The weather will be nice, I am packing a HEALTHY LUNCH, and I am just going to enjoy my time with my family!! Hope all of you have a great Sunday!!
Oh and if you hear somebody knocking....for christ sakes open the door it's ME!!!

1 comment:
That must be so hard to be soooo close! Do you think you'll make it this Sunday? (do you wi during the week?)
You are doing so awsome! I keep thinking if I had kept up with you, i'd be close to 'onderland' too... oh well I'm going to try and get back on track after the cruise (which I leave for this sunday whoot whoot!)
Hope your week is going well! Squeeze in an extra work out for me :)
Lara
Post a Comment