Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm PISSED!!

Why because I worked my ass off walking 4 days this week and really tried hard to stick to plan!! Got on the fricking scale this morning hoping for at least a 1-2 pound loss and what does it say.... "202.0 lbs".... which means down -.4 pounds!! UGHHHHH I am so f%#@ tired of NOT eating pancakes when I really want them, NOT eating cookies when I really want them, NOT eating french fries when I really want them!!

Whew...ok I am good for the moment but I am still PISSED OFF!!! :( Why does this shit have to be so fricking hard? Why do I have to suffer, suffer and suffer some more? Maybe I am just ment to be fat FOREVER!!! I read blogs where people go "Oh I just followed plan and 1 year later I was at goal and lost 80 pounds!!" Ughhhh I am truly starting to HATE those people!! Oh and of coarse they AlWAYS had a loss each week and NEVER a GAIN!! I am like WTF People!! Seriously!!!!!!!

Ok I know I am going to get comments like "well at least it WASN'T a gain!!" Or "It's just a plateau...you'll start losing again." I hit a "plateau" 9 months ago and didn't lose SHIT for 6 FRICKING MONTHS!! If this is another plateau then I just GIVE THE HELL UP!! I am tired of struggling my ass off day after day for what? -.4 POUNDS??

Sorry if I sound ungrateful but life right now is REALLY sucking for me!! Diet sucks..... my son sucks.....my love life sucks!! There's alot of things going on right now that I don't feel comfortable talking about but do you'd think that God/Allah/Buddha/Elvis ...somebody would give me a break???

I was so pissed today that I went and ate Chinese Buffet for supper. I ate what I wanted and however much I wanted too. I had all kinds of stuff I normally would not have had and I will admit I didn't feel guilty in the least bit!! But I will say this...it did make me feel guilty AFTERWARDS!!! Oh and to top it all off this is what my fortune cookie said..."You will find your solution where you least expect it."

I am like that hell does that mean?? UGhhhh... I am so tired of it all. I really am!! I am about to just say "SCREW IT" and make peace with the fact that I am going to be fat the rest of life and move on!!

12 comments:

Amanda said...

I won't say it...I won't. Been there, done that, very recently in fact. But I will say that your hard work might be rewarded NEXT week. NEXT week you could see onderland. Do what you have to in order to feel better. I'll be here regardless! I love ya no matter what! :)

Miss July...not...yet said...

Have you read my blog lately? That is all I seem to see these days. It sucks. I won't give you any happy go-lucky advice, but if you read my blog, you know how I handle it.
I hate it. But it is what it is.

Anonymous said...

I hated it when a friend of mine went on WW and she lost 15lbs pretty effortlessly right away. I struggled with it. STILLLLL struggle with it. I'll admit I took a break from WW. It is a struggle. I read a few other WW related blogs and I feel super discouraged that for some it's so easy, but for me? Not so much. I guess the only thing I can say is- I relate to this post so much. And since I have no advice to give- if you still go to the mtgs, have you asked your leader?

Unknown said...

I am so coming to LA. to kick your ass - pregnant or not. You ARE NOT giving up - you have done great and I know you're pissed - with good reason too but you know the game. I promise you that you that every ounce of hardwork is worth it......really trust me on this one! I know it isn't the same thing but I too am pissed. How come I don't allow myself the stuff that I like and I've still gained 40 pounds this pregnancy (with 12 weeks to go) - how come my sister can eat like a freaking horse and gain 20 pounds - why can't I for once be allowed to enjoy ice cream or fast food??? Who knows - we're all made different and while it's okay to be pissed off, it isn't okay to give up on yourself and your dream of ONEderland. I swear - if you make me come to LA. I'm going to be one pissed pregnant woman because I can't even make it to work without stopping to pee! I HEART you and I believe in you!!

((HUGS))

Candace MacPherson said...

http://journeytothin-candace.blogspot.com/2008/10/gainthe-small-loss.html

You inspired todays post. Hope it helps. I'll pray for you, Stephen and Josh. Take care.

Ro said...

Hang in there chick...I KNOW that feeling time and time again.
It gets tough and if you want to have a panckae...damnit have one...then get back on it!!!
I can't help but get pissed with you in this post...and I dont even know why...lol
But its ok to get pissed and do whatever the hell you want.
But when things settle down..have you ass back on CORE :)

It will get better and I am praying for you and your family and sending my GOOD VIBES your way!

Anonymous said...

well maybe if you would LISTEN TO PEOPLE, and take advice from your boyfriend, you would loose weight, but nope your to hard headed, ladies he offered to help her out for two weeks, and guranteed she would loose the weight but no go

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're talking to the chick that's been on WW for six months and lost about 5 lbs only to gain almost all of it back. I agree about these people that lose every darn week--then they are at goal. (I have a friend like that and she's addicted to running now too) You know I know some crap you're dealing with and it's hard to stay on plan when life is stressing you out. So, today you can feel cranky but tomorrow think about what you have done--how much you've inspired others--how you will get through life's shit & have blue skies ahead. Write me if you need more pep talkin! BB

Candace said...

Hi Colette,

Morning quickie breakfast #1:
Spray dessert cup or wide tea cup with Pam. Add egg, break yolk and mic 1 minute. Toss on English muffin or toast with slice of cheese and some ketchup. Approx 5pts.

Morning quickie breakfast #2:
1/3C oatmeal in take away container. Add 2/3C water. Mic 1 minute, then add some frozen berries. Mic 1 more minute. Grab 1C milk while cooking and drink most of it. Add some to oatmeal if desired.

Morning quickie breakfast #3:
Grab a 4-5pt. homemade protein bar. I have a recipe with oatmeal, powder milk, egg - all good stuff. I've posted in the past - let me know if you'd like the link. Consume with coffee or drink of choice.

These can all be eaten in car - well, maybe not the oatmeal, but I've found it can be inhaled fairly quickly.

I hope the planning pans out Colette. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Candace MacPherson said...

Tell Hulk I have a message for him.

Dear Hulk,
We don't need our men to tell us what needs to be done. For me, that's when hubby comes as close as he's ever been to divorce (just kidding - I do love him). BUT, we have to do this our way - not yours. Men are typically from Mars - you are by nature emotionally and focus driven in different ways than us.
Listen, want to help? Stop talking about the 'diet'. This isn't a diet anyway - it's a way of life, a healthier way of living. If it's not, it won't work long-term. Instead, prepare a healthy meal at home, join her for a nice walk. Ask her what else she wants you to do to help keep her on track and respect boundaries. Having our faults pointed out leaves us feeling like failures, which leads to eating more because the sugar or carbs makes us feel better, which leads us to feeling like failures (i.e. "Should you really be eating that spoonful of ice cream?" will drive me to tell him to "Mind your own business." and then eat the entire tub). See the vicious cycle here. We need to break it. You can help. Be supportive, not condemning. Just a little female perspective on the issue. Take care, Candace

Anonymous said...

candace been there done that, tried everything, i was infering to exercising, if a women complains ab out loosing weight almost everyday and is not loosing it like she wants, and the boyfriend or in my case ex boyfriend wants to help, then why not give him a chance, i only told her give me two weeks and told her i would get a makeover if i didnt succeed or anything she wanted, if the partner has to listen to it alot and really cares and wants to help then he should be giving a chance to help thats all i am saying,

tallmama said...

{{{{ hugs }}}}}