Sunday, October 26, 2008

200 lbs BABY!!!!

OMG I am so psych up!! I had number tapped to my bathroom mirror for the longest seee....
And guess what? That's exactly what my scale said this morning!!! Hell yeah!!! :) Don't ask me why I had "200" instead of "199" just did!! So you know what that means...hopefully I will be in "ONDERLAND" by next week!!!
oh, this evening I ran into a friend who I use to know and she said "Colette, I looked at you and looked again because I didn't think it was you...Girl you have lost so much weight your so thin!!" I just smiled and said "Thank you....actually I have lost 56 lbs and I want to lose another 50 if I can!" She was like " Your gonna blow away!!"...LMAO...now that is funny..me blow away??? NEVER!!! I can't tell you how good it feels when you get compliments like that!! There is nothing in the world that taste as good as those kind of compliments do!!!
I had a great week and a great weekend!! All of the neighborhood kids have decided that it's "funner" at my house than theirs, so everyday I come home to 6 kids!! OMG and on the weekends it's worse...LOL.
My son's best friend here in the neighborhood is named Trey and he has decided that we should "adopt" him!! He is here every school morning at 6:30 to get Josh out the door and to the bus stop. Wanna know why? Well I have been having major problems with Josh not getting up in the morning, arguing, fighting and ect, Not to mention I would have to go in his room a million times in the span of 40 minutes!! He would purposely drag ass in the am and miss the bus. I would have to take him to school and it would put me behind. Anyways I found a bootcamp for him and if he doesn't straighten up he is going...no if, ands, or buts!
But on the advice of his therapist, I am to instill a "natural consequence" for his not getting up in the am and missing the bus! If he misses the bus he has to walk to school!! It's about 2 1/2 miles and basically he likes walking to school because it makes him late and he misses 1st hour!! Ughhh... so you can why this was not working out right?
Well then I decided that if he misses the bus in the morning not only does he have to walk but then he can't play with his friends in the afternoon after school. Needless to say he has gotten up each and every morning with no fighting and has not missed the bus once since then. And of coarse Trey said he is going to help "straighten out" Josh so he doesn't have to go to the bootcamp and he comes by the house every morning to make sure he is up and ready to go to the bus stop!! I have even heard him tell Josh... "Don't talk to your mom like that" before and I just smiled and walked away!!
I called home Friday before leaving work and Trey answered the phone and the first question out of his mouth was.."What's for dinner?"....LOL teenagers!!!
Well, at least I know where they ALL are. If they are at my house at least there not some where's else getting into trouble right?
Well I am off to bed, I am very tired!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!! You will see ONEderland next week I am sure!!!

I can only hope and pray that when my kids are older, their friends want to hang out at my house. I love the idea of having a house full of kids--and you are exactly right--at least you know where they are and they are not in trouble! You must be an awesome mom!

Sounds like Josh has a great friend in Trey. That is so awesome!!!

MtngirlinCali said...

Wohoo!!! You are doing awesome....keep it up....I can't wait to see what happens when you fall into onederland....:)

Miss July...not...yet said...

Woo hoo!
Great job sticking to it lady!

i hope my kdis and thier friends want to hang out at my house too...better to keep an eye on them...

Candace MacPherson said...

WOOTWOOT!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you. Now change that note to something LESS than 200 for next week. You CAN do this and that may be the motivation needed to ignore the halloween garbage this weekend.

Unknown said...

HOLY COW - I am soooooo excited for you!! You are doing great and all of your hardwork is coming in the face of adversity. Just think.....next week it will be ONEderland!!! You are doing soooo great and before you know it, you'll be at goal!

Keep up the hardwork - it is soooo worth it!

(((HUGS)))