Sunday, November 2, 2008

GUESS WHO WOKE UP IN ONDERLAND????

ME!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
OMG PEOPLE YOU ARE WITNESSING HISTORY HERE...HELLO??
I HAVE NOT WEIGHT THIS IN... 15 YEARS!!!
SO IN OBSERVANCE OF TODAY NOVEMBER 2ND, WILL NOW FOREVER BEEN KNOWN AS "ONDERLAND DAY"....LOL

This mornings wi was a loss of .4 lbs. Small yes, but enough to put me in Onderland!! Oh did I mention I got a haircut? Maybe that did it huh? LOL.....Sorry I didn't have make up on but oh well at least you can see the new hair do!! :)

Thank GOD Halloween is over with eh!!! For those who know me know I do not like chocolate, but I do LOVE candy, ok I really meant to say SUGAR!! Anywho, I did indulge in a few (too many) of those orange slices, orange pumpkins and candy corn!! Can you imagine if it would have been chocolate? OMG...it would have been WAY worse!!

Well all I can say is "Hello 199.6 and goodbye 200's"...FOREVER!!!{{{HUGS}}}

10 comments:

BB said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH FOR YOU! I knew you could do it! You look great and so does the new "do" Congrats my friend!

tallmama said...

Whoot whoot!!! Colette this is SO wonderful for you to be in onderland! You've worked so hard and it must be amazing to see it pay off!! funny how that .4 makes such a difference!

I'm so proud of you! I't makes me kinda made at my self as we were gettting pretty close to each other #'s wise (probably 5 lbs i'd say) and now we are a good 35lbs apart!

Anyways enough of me pouting about my own bad choices, Girl you are in ONE-DER-LAND!! Celebrate with a quick jog around the block!!

so what is your final goal? I don't know if i've ever heard?

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!!!

I knew you would get it this week!!! How awesome, Colette!!! You ROCK!!! I'm just so darn happy for you!

And I LOVE the new 'do! Who cares if the haircut did it or not--you are in ONEDERLAND!!!! YEAH!!!

MMalloy said...

Congrats Colette! I knew you would get there! I love the new haircut too!
CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS, I am so proud of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats..you deserve it!

Miss July...not...yet said...

That is AWESOME!!!!! Woot, woot!!!!!!

Love the hair cut too!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! It's such an amazing feeling to see that number you've been wanting to see for such a long time!!! Congrats!

Candace MacPherson said...

Colette - The cut is adorable. So are you. Woohoo!!! Welcome to Onederland. You'll love it here and never want to leave again.

{{{HUGS}}}

The Price's Wife said...

OW OW! Congrats!!!

MtngirlinCali said...

Colette, you are a Core ANIMAL!!! I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier...what a momentous day! Job well done.....you've done so well lately. I'm so proud! (Rockin' the hairstyle, girl) Congratulations, Miss Onederland!