First off the Hulk's grandmother passed away this week. The funeral was Friday and afterwards everyone went over to her house to eat and visit. Well I think I ate one too many homemade cookies. Then of coarse there was the pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting, not to mention all of the food everyone brought!! I was good though because I didn't drink anything alcoholic and just stuck to water or diet coke..( which I am NOT a fan of at all)
Then Saturday there was Chili's.... we went to watch the LSU vs Alabama game!! And I have to say my resolve went out the door. I had wings, chips, salsa and the best damn dessert I ever had there...

WHITE CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKE
Warm white chocolate cake with a white chocolate filling, raspberry sauce and white chocolate curls. Topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy white chocolate shell.
Warm white chocolate cake with a white chocolate filling, raspberry sauce and white chocolate curls. Topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy white chocolate shell.
CAUTION: DO NOT EVER GET THIS!!!!
The Hulk and I was fighting over it, because it was that good. We split it by the way!!
Then my mom had gotten the call that her half brother who has cancer was given 2 days to live this week. She left to go to Florida to be with him and picked up her mom on the way. They have been there since Wednesday I guess and she called yesterday to say he had finally passed away.
So needless to say things have been hard here and my diet was good until Friday!! Oh well tomorrow is a new day right? I spent the day cleaning and cooking. Made a double batch of vegetable beef soup and some Core chili thats suppose to taste like "Wendy's Chili" Dunno, I have made it but won't eat it til tomorrow I guess!!
Oh and speaking about Wendy's....has anyone tried there new flavored Iced Tea's??? OMG...its my new addiction...seriously!! They have raspberry or peach and they both come sweet or unsweet!! I am so addicted to the Peach Unsweet tea with splenda added!! If you have not tried you have to!! They are soooooo good!!
Funny thing is they come in those tall clear plastic cups like the Iced Coffee's you get at McDonald's come in. I have saved several cups to reuse for my Iced Coffee I make at home to take to work. 3 different people at work came up to me and said.." I didn't know Wendy's has Iced Coffee now?"...lol I had to explain the tea addiction and why I had the cup!!! LOL....
Oh well I could be addicted to worse. Hope all of you guys have a great week. Please keep the "LeBlanc" and the "Pate" families in your prayers. They are both going through some really hard times!!
I heart you all.....
Colette
PS: Note to self...do NOT buy another Pumpkin Roll at Walmart for the Kids!! You can't resist it.

4 comments:
pstttttttttt u forgot to tell your friends that after years of telling me your not loosing weight like you should, your taking some advice from hulk and goign to do a exercise routine, but i got one question for you, how do you loose fat in your chin,
My prayers are with you. Hang in there, things will get better.
WOW, that AL/LSU game was something else!
Sorry about all the bad news..
Sorry about all the bad news. And yes you can get a do-over!!!
And don't you quit! :) Love that poem!!!
Glad to hear from you.
Post a Comment