
Good morning all. Just wanted to post really quick my WI. I am VERY glad to say the scale is continued to move in the right direction....down! I am now down to 207.4 lbs. YEAH!! That means I am down 2 lbs for the week!
Just goes to show me that if I stick with it I WILL lose the weight. I am off to Walmart on my weekly quest to buy, cook and prepare some healthy foods for the week. Being prepared is really the key for me!!
Have a great Sunday everyone!!

3 comments:
That's my girl !!!!
yay! congrats on the loss! sounds like you're doing great!
Are you telling me that you spend all day Sunday in the kitchen AFTER going to Wal-Mart for your weekly supplies? Girl, you are better than me!!!
LOL!!! Remember me?!?!?
Yes, I am still here and ALWAYS reading your blog. You CRACK me up! I'm so glad you are back on the wagon. Maybe you can send some of that motivation my way??? I'm stuck and can't get moving again. You rock...always have....always will! Love ya! :)
Post a Comment