Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Down......but not out!

Just checking in to see who is still around. It makes me so sad that many have just stopped blogging on here but then again who am I to say anything. I think I have been gone about 3 months or more!! Yikes!

Bad news is I am still in the low 200's. 212....213...214.... Just depends on who's scale you listen to! Good news is I am back on like white on rice!! Not really doing Core or counting points. Just healthy low fat high protein foods. Trying to make lean meats, fruits and veggies my main stay!! No sugars if possible and low carbs...even good carbs!!

Yeah this is my 2,987,563 try at losing weight!! You'd think I'd have it figured out my now huh? NOPE....still struggling like alot of peeps!! Oh well tomorrow is another opportunity to lose....

night all...

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey there!

I barely get any comments so I don't blog...guess if I blogged more I'd get more comments? I want to get back to it....I'm going to TRY to get a post up this week.... Glad to hear you are back. I've really been struggling lately and it's not pretty. :( WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Anonymous said...

I've missed your posts! I tried emailing you once to see how things were going, but no response :( Glad to see you're back on track though! And this weight thing is hard for everyone. The key is to just keep getting back on track when we stray a little bit sometimes :) Hope everything is well.

anna said...

you go girl! get back in like white on rice!! ha ha. i was laughing because i tend to OVERDOIT with white rice. so yummy!! great to see that you're back. me too.

i'm thinking there are new weightloss bloggers out there...just need to find them and meet them.

Unknown said...

I almost didn't recognize the "just me"! How are you?? Sounds like you are back in the game girl! You go girl!! We can do this......I have new motivation because my father in laws cholesterol is high so I'm back to healthy cooking.....in fact, your bourbon chicken is a staple in this house. He LOVES it!!!

Sooooo good to see you again......keep me up to date on how you're doing. I'm off to write a post. Wish me luck!

Amanda said...

I blogged...so now where are you?