Yo,
Just a quick post before I sit here and pay all those bills I have neglected since December. :(
Great news peeps....I am down 5.1 this week!! Wooohoooo. I got my boss doing Core with me and hell she lost 6.6 lbs!! Wooohooo
She told me today "Colette I am so glad you turned me on to Core...I can't believe how much food I am eating and still losing!!"
I told her "yep, It's because your eating clean and not all that processed JUNK!!" True!!
I made a huge pot of Brunswick Stew Sunday and boy was it ever fab!! I really don't have a set in stone recipe but kinda combined a couple different ones to make the stew. And boy did it taste like I remembered when I was a kid and we would get it at a Bar-B-Q place in Panama City, Fl called "The Old South"
For those who have never had it here are the ingredients:
Pork Loin Roast cooked and shredded
Baked chicken , skinned and de-boned, chopped
chicken broth
1 large onion chopped
stewed tomatoes
tomatoes sauce
bar-b-q sauce
liquid smoke
little Splenda Brown sugar
Bag frozen corn
Bag frozen Lima Beans
3-4 potatoes
salt and pepper to taste
My boss Stephanie FLIPPED over it!! Oh and did I mention its ALL Core!! This recipe makes a ton of stew... think we will be eating it til next week....lol
oh I almost forgot.... Happy Birthday Joshua!! My son made 15 yo today!! He's growing up so fast and I realized that 3 more years and he will be gone. Sad huh? Oh well they have to learn to fly one day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HOly Crap! 5lbs in one week, awsome!
AMAZING. glad to see you're back on track! right now I'm counting points, but damn I should consider Core.
Post a Comment