Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year...New me!

Just a quick note so someone who shall remain nameless (LAURA) will leave me alone..lol :)
Just kidding. Glad somebody is wondering how I am!!
Ok well in a nut shell here it is...I am FAT!! :(
I got on the scale today and it said 219.3 lb!!!

I am back on Core....craving sweets and feeling depressed. I am sure it will pass after I get all my sugar addiction out of my body and get a few days under my belt! I hope so at least....

Stephen gave me a cruise for christmas and we leave May 22nd. I have about 5 months to lose some weight...so I can go on the cruise and gain some weight...ughhhh....

Since I have NEVER been on a cruise I am super excited but scared as well. I am sure I will have a wonderful time especially since we are going KIDLESS!!!!! Wooohooooo....

Go Saints!!!!!
Colette

3 comments:

tallmama said...

ha ha ha FINALLY!!

A cruise.. ahhhh you know how I feel about those, you'll LOVE it!! Where are you cruising to? How long? You really won't gain tons, exp. if try things like take the stairs and stuff (elvators were always kinda busy too) you do a fair bit of walking too. Where's your cabin? We like the "aft" back of the boat, that ensures an extra few steps also.

219.. you are still way lighter than I! I was doing awsome till New Years Eve, even though that was only 4-5 days ago, i've been just going hog wild and made myself get on the scale tonight and I was quite surprised I was pretty much the same. Will check with a morning WI.

Lets FINALLY do this Colette! A year should be enough time. Lets finally GET'R DONE.

I think core might be a way for me to go as well. When I started doing points right around Christmas I found I stopped loosing weight as I don't think i was eating enough, but when I cleansed (ie basicly eating core) I lost weight. I also really feel like I want to eat 'cleaner' not so much processed food etc.

ok so this is crazy long.. sorry, just glad to hear from you :)
Lara

Laura said...

Glad to see you back. I am back as well. Time for a new me. I can not agree with you on the go saints. I have to say:
GO COLTS!!!

Anonymous said...

you really need to check in more often!

yay to the cruise! that's awesome! sounds like it'll be relaxing!

good luck keeping up with Core. I'm back to counting points now too. and if ya feel like it, I have a health blog now too!

kitchenconfessional25.blogspot.com