May 21st, 2007 | Ranting and Raving | 3 Comments
Hey everyone. Yes, I have been MIAc..its been such a hard week last week that I just couldnft blog. First off I lost my diary, the old one I had filled up. Errr. I hate getting old. Then I was under MAJOR stress with my son and passing to the 7th grade (he did) and thinking he was going to have to go to summer school. Bad thing about summer school it is held at one school way ACROSS town, its for 2 hours a day and there is no transportation? Oh wait and for that honor you get to pay $210.00 too!! Yippie. Hard when you work out of town and your a single parent too like me!!! STRESSSSSSSS!!!!!
Its a long story but my son had a crappy teacher that after all the parents complained enough they finally did something. They fired her, of coarse after they pulled her grade books and found out she did not grade test papers correctly and failed a bunch of kids. Now of coarse it wasnft all her fault, I have a lazy 12 yo who thinks there is nothing in life but the computer and an online game called Runescape!
Anyways, I ate emothionally ALL week. Yep it sucks because the 2.2 pounds i lost week before last I gained back. Vicious cycle this dieting is. I have really felt bad for eating so poorly, felt like I am destin to be FAT FOREVER!. Heck, I am so not interested in cooking ww foods, planning or anything right now. I guess I am in a funk.
Ok enough pity, I HATE being fat. So tomorrow I am gonna pick myself right up and gmove onh!!! I printed out Ronifs last blog she wrote about motivation and taped it to my bathroom wall so I can read it each morning. Im ashamed to say I have not read it much this past week.
ok heres what I ate today:
Fiber One bar 3
low fat cupcake 3
healthy choice dinner 7
also 1 slice cheese pizza 6
100 calorie cookies 2
chinese food 7
popcorn 2
cookie 1
total: 31
Sorry to rag, I guess i needed to vent. Its either that or cry!! Fustration sucks! Hope everyone had a better day than I did. Til tomorrowc
Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment