Just a quick note to say Hello. I am new here due to the fact I had a blog on weightwatchen.com and there server lost all 400 plus blogs...mine included.
I am following weight watchers and hopefully by blogging I will be able to get the support I desperately need and will meet people with similar goals.
I will post more when I get over the shock of losing the last 2 months of my life!!!
Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Colette! I started a blog on Blogspot, as well. Glad to see a friendly name. ;)
Hi Colette! I just coulnd't believe the title of your blog. I'm addicted to chinese food too. In fact my boyfriend is always teasing me, telling me that all the sodium is doing no good for my system (as he has high blood pressure). Anyways, I'm so sorry for the server thing. Like you I'm in WW too. I just started a week ago and had been reading a lot from Roni's site. I wish you the best and will keep visiting to get the latest confessions. Hang in there!
Thanks guys...I feel like I could just cry...I miss the community so much. We had a wonderful support group!!!
Thanks for dropping in!!
Hugs..
Colette
Hey Collete - glad to see you up and running over here! Slowly but surely, we'll rebuild!!
-Chris
Hi Colette!
It's Mandy of "It Ain't Over Till the Fat Lady Sings"!
Glad to see you're rebuilding your blog, too!
We're back....slowly
Post a Comment