Thursday, June 21, 2007

I didn't eat the COW but I wanted to!!

I finally got over my cravings…omg they was so bad and I was craving sugary stuff at that. I did manage to stay OP all day yesterday and today. I even walked 3 miles tonight. I waited until it was late about 8 and went to the park. It was definitely much better because lately the humidity has been horrible here.
I had a gain Monday of 4 pounds….definitely depressed me. So I am hoping my working out and really watching what I eat this week I will be able to lose those 4 pounds that found me last week. It just seems like its going to take FOREVER to lose this weight. I guess god makes it to where you don’t lose it fast so you will appreciate when you do lose it I guess.
Well, I am exhausted, cranky and depressed. I just got a call tonight that they put my dad in the hospital in PA where he lives. Seems he is having trouble breathing and has been very tired lately. The doctor’s are unsure as to what is going on but hopefully we will know more tomorrow. I am just thankful he is being watched carefully and is in the best place for him right now. You know how men can be when they are sick…they don’t like to admit it nor do they like all the ” fuss” of being in a hospital.
Have a good night all.

No comments: