OMG… today has been really weird. I feel like I could honestly eat a COW!! I am so hungry today for some reason. It’s been awful hard to not eat everything in sight.
I had the blueberry smart choice muffins (2) for breakfast with WW yogart (1) And coffee. Then for snack I had a FF hot dog (1) on a wheat bun (1) with ketchup so far.
I am sitting here at work WATCHING the clock til I can go eat lunch….and I am starving!! I have gotten up walked around, emptied my bladder and drank more Crystal Light in case it was hydration I was craving and not food, but I am still hungry.
I have to say in the past 4 months this is a first. I feel like I could eat a huge piece of cake or maybe a dozen cookies…craving sugar…I suppose. I hate this….. I am finding it hard to concentrate on work!!
Ok, now I got that out …. maybe my cravings will subside. I hope so, I do NOT want to go over my points. Any suggestion guys??
Have a great day ya’ll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment