Monday, June 18, 2007

I survived my WI....barely!

Hello everyone. Just wanted to pop in quick and do my menu, something I have been lacking to post. I do keep it in my journal daily, just get too busy to post here…..time? Where does it go?

Morning:
Fiber One Bars 3
Coffee 0

Lunch:
chicken breast w/ mushrooms 3
1/2 c sweet potato’s 3
1 c green beans 0
garlic bread and salad 5

Snacks:
banana 2

Dinner:
chicken pot pie 4
salad 2

TOTAL 22

Ok, I know thats was not enough points but I will try to eat all of the 26 points tomorrow. I need to get to bed. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow. night….

zazu Says: June 18th, 2007 at 11:37 pm e
I’m wondering where you got a 4pt Pot Pie?

colette Says: June 19th, 2007 at 12:11 am e
Zaza- I found this recipe on Hungry Girls web site. Only thing I did different was I used the 98% fat free chicken soup instead of the 98% ff celery soup since I am not a huge celery fan. My daughter fliped for it and I have to say it was awsome!! Here’s the link: http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1045

zazu Says: June 19th, 2007 at 1:04 pm e
thanks! I’m checking it out!

No comments: