Monday, June 18, 2007

Thank God its MONDAY!!!

Well the news is not good. I weighed in this morning and I was up 4 pounds!! Errr. But thats ok, looking back I see where I made mistakes and I will correct them and do better this week.
Today is a new day and week. So I am going to put my boots on and get back at it. I will succeed.
3 Responses to “Thank God its Monday!!!”

jenz Says: June 18th, 2007 at 9:15 am
Don’t worry about the gain. A lot of times its water weight when it’s just as small as 2-4 pounds. Walk your miles at a slightly faster pace and you’ll burn a little bit more in calories and YES USE THE TREADMILL! I used to have one and even though I live in beautiful Phoenix, AZ it was a lifesaver when I didn’t get out to walk during the day. I hated walking at night or in the summer. I did the treadmill while I watched TV - The TV distracted me and I always ended up walking more than what I set out to do!

swizzlepop Says: June 18th, 2007 at 9:17 am
Great attitude! If I figure out a trick for the weekends I’ll be sure to share ;). You’ll be back on track in no time and next Monday will be much better! Keep up the great attitude, get those boots and kick some butt this week! My goal for this week regardless of what the scale says today is to add more exercise to my routine. I have a challenge with some other WW buddies so we are all holding each other accountable.Another thought that I just had was that maybe these little set backs happen so that we do stay OP and remember that if we let go of the new lifestyle we regain old habits in more ways than one. Just a thought (I may have to use it on myself later - who knows).Have a great week!

colette Says: June 18th, 2007 at 11:07 am
Thanks guys…I think as time goes on I am less affected by a gain and don’t freak out like I did in the beganing and of coarse all the online support helps tremendously!!
Last night I swipped my son’s mp3 player and downloaded a bunch of rap/ hip-hop songs to listen to while I am walking as well. Hopefully it will make time go by quicker!!
I love to read and tried reading a magazine while walking but I get “a lil dizzy” and almost tripped so I figured I better not do that because I will end up on my arse!! LOL.
I wish we were able to post video clips on here, because we have a cat that whines to get on the treadmill and walk. He loves it!! Its so funny to see…

No comments: