Sunday, June 17, 2007

Preparing for the Worst!

Just a quick note to tell everyone I am still alive and well…just fatter!! LOL. This week has been super hectic here and unfortunately I feel like I am going to have a gain tomorrow. I was not able to do as much walking this week due to the weather (yes it rained alot) and my mood. ( depressed) I do have a treadmill and I am honestly thinking about using it more versus walking outside. I did walk Saturday at 2 pm at the park and thought I would pass out from the heat. I kept telling myself if I can just get 2 miles in thats good and I wont push that 3rd mile.
Saturday night I went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and had the most awesome burger ever. I don’t know if it was because I was just really craving one or what, but I turned down a steak for a burger…LOL. They have these homemade rolls they serve with Cinnamon butter that are to die for! Needless to say I ate 3 … yep…I said it I ate 3!! Bad I know. I did have a nice house salad in lieu of fries but did steal a couple from the guy I was with.
I also made the mistake of going shopping while I was hungry…not good I ended up eating like 5 small iced oatmeal cookies for lunch instead of real food. Its going to sound weird to say but I like the work week MUCH better than the weekends when it comes to my diet because I stay on plan much better. This weekend I slept super late each days and that in itself throws your whole eating pattern off!!
Well I thought I would never say this but I am GLAD tomorrow is MONDAY!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I will report my weigh in tomorrow mo matter what the metal devil says….LMAO.

One Response to “Preparing for the worst…errr”
swizzlepop Says: June 18th, 2007 at 12:01 am e
I WI tomorrow too. Fingers crossed for both of us!As much as I enjoy my weekends, I completely know what you mean about being able to stay OP better during the week. Tomorrow WILL be a better day

No comments: