Monday, June 11, 2007

Site Meter is the BOMB!!

I have to say a huge thanks to Chris for helping me get my Site Meter working. I had previously tried to get it working and had set it up correctly but guess I didn’t and it would never say that anyone had been on my blog. Well thanks to her I got it up and running and in less than 12 hours 56 peeps had been on my blog!!! AWSOMEEEEEEEE!! I would have sworn that only 4 people a day ever read my blog and that was including me!! Haha… This community is full of lurkers!! lol
I have been trying to learn a few new things on here and finally after 5 hours was able to create a png.file. That is the type of file you need in order to change your header up top to make it different!! Notice the beautiful painting of China? Yeah the desert scene was just not cutting it…LOL.
Today was awesome, I had a great loss today of 4.4 pounds which just made my day. I ate really well today and even went out to eat supper at Ryan’s Family Steakhouse. They have this huge “Mega Bar” that me and the kids like alot. I did get some baked chicken,vegetables and 2 rolls. GAWD I love there rools, but what is up with these people that work there? Why do they think when they bring a huge pan of peas, corn or carrots out that they need to ” dump” a tub of margarine on it to ” season” it???? OMG and if you think thats bad you should have seen the salt!! I even asked the guy refiling the food on the bar what he put that looked like a half cup ofsalt in the green beans beans…LOL :O No wonder America have a huge hypertension problem!!!
Tonight, I walked 3 miles after supper and I am pooped. One of my goals this week is to start going to bed earlier. I live on like 6 hours of sleep and as I get older it is definitely starting to ” catching up” with me!! I hope everyone had a great day today and hope to see you tomorrow. G’Night

3 Responses to “Site Meter is the BOMB!!!”

my30x30 Says: June 13th, 2007 at 7:47 am
CONGRATS ON THE AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS! Way to go! I had to laugh when I read what you said about going to bed earlier and getting more sleep! I am soooo the same way! Life is just too busy sometimes and I feel like I am on the go all the time! I don’t think I even got 6 hours of sleep last night! If you find the secret for getting more sleep let me know! LOL!

swizzlepop Says: June 14th, 2007 at 6:57 pm
How did you do the .png and where do you load it?

colette Says: June 15th, 2007 at 2:15 pm
I was able to create a png file by using “Microsoft Paint”. Just select a pic and open it in paint, now here is the tricky part…. for the header in my blog I took a pick and cropped it to be long and about 4 inch’s heigh to fit in the space on the top of my blog. Then you have to save it using the “save as” button under file and for the type of file select “png file” and save it.
Then go into your blog admin and then go to “Manage” and select uploads. Then go down and do “Browse” to find your png.file of the photo you cropped and saved and upload it. Save it in the oringinal size NOT thumbnail, because then it will be too small. Then go into “uploads and click on the picture and right click on the link to copy it.
Then go to “Prensentation”, I use the “Leto Prime” theme and I guess you need to because it gives you the option to “change your theme header”. Click “leto Prime again and then paste the link you copied to the ” custom header URL”. You should see the link in that box and then click store option.
Your png file picture should be in your header in your main blog page. Just an FYI….I had to try several pics to find something that when you stretch it that it doesn’t become warped looking. The best thing to use is a BIGH picture and crop down to the size you need. Also if you use a small picture and try to post it to your header it will duplicate the picture several times to fill the “space up”
Sorry if this sounds dumb, I am no computer expert but I try…lol. Let me know if I can help any one attempting this!!

No comments: