Monday, June 11, 2007

I did IT!!!

I did my weigh in this morning and I am down 4.4 lbs!!!! YEAH BABY!!! So this offically makes my weight loss total 40 pounds so far! I would have never dreamed I would have been able to lose this much weight! I am so grateful to all if you that have given me advice, encouragement, and have made me laugh when I was feeling down.

A HUGE thanks to Roni for inspiring me and making this community possiable!!! Ok, I’m off to work. Have a great OP day ya’ll.

4 Responses to “I DID IT!!!!!”

ncchris Says: June 11th, 2007 at 9:34 am
Hey Collette - here is a link to the instructions for adding the sitemeter…if you follow them exactly, they should put a link in the right hand bar under your Blogroll category.
http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=manager&area=htmlcode&page=justhtml
ncchris Says: June 11th, 2007 at 9:35 am
sorry, forgot to add…you want the one that says “Adding to a Wordpress.com blog”
if you do the other Wordpress one, it won’t work!

ashley Says: June 11th, 2007 at 9:50 am
Congratulations from one Golden Oreo lover to another!

ncchris Says: June 11th, 2007 at 9:57 am
Hey Collette - I just stuck a more detailed post on my blog that shows better instructions! Good luck! It’s not too hard, just take your time!

No comments: