Wow...I am so glad to see all of you who have dropped in and posted a comment or emailed me. I hope all is well, I am still reeling and a lil in shock! I will post more later when I can think!!!
The good news is I did weigh in today and I lost 1.2 pounds!! Yeah baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Just wanted to say hi! Glad I found you. Just going through and adding people to my favorites so that I can go back to my "daily routine" of working and checking blogs :).
Have a great day!
I miss the WeightWatchen blogs too but I'm glad that we are finding a few of the bloggers - Congrats on the loss!!
I found you too! Just wanted to say hi. :) I miss our community, but am glad to be finding a lot of us. :)
Hi, I am from Roni's site too...
workingtowardshealthy.blogspot.com
I am adding you to my list of Weight Watchen friends!
Jenn
Congratulations!
Congrats on the loss that is great!
Oh and kinda random, but last Tuesday, the day that didn't count, well I had Chinese for dinner and totally thought of you LOL :)
Awww Swizz... thats so sweet! I am glad were together again. I won't began to tell what I had for supper (pizza) nor the huge ass Dacquire I had too..LOL. All I can say is it was a rough day hun!!
Thanks for the email earlier! It is great to be back to the blogs! Congrats on the loss!
Congrats on the loss....awesome
1.2 lbs cool beanies! I lost the same amount last week!!! Great job!
Congrats on your loss and glad to see your blog up again!
zazu
Hi - I really enjoy your blog. You ladies from Weight Watchen are so great - a wonderful group.
I hadn't quite gotten to the point of creating a profile with Roni's site, but when the crash happened, I was inspired to create my own blog at http://journeytothin-candace.blogspot.com/. Hope you don't mind I added your link.
Cheers, Candace
Post a Comment