Good Morning everyone....I want to say first and foremost I am SUPER happy that we ( the community) has been able to regroup so fast. Its amazing and I really think each and everyone of you are amazing as well. I never realized how much yall mean to me til I heard the bad news Sunday night. I have to admit yesterday I was scrambling to get this blog up and running, finding and adding people, digging in my cashe for prior post and email addys and didn't get much work done here at all.
I feel like as this blog comes together and we regroup I can finally feel "normal" again. After the past few days and all the drama I had to have a huge dacquire last night! I have not had one in ages, have no clue on how many points it was and don't care!!! I did have 2 pieces of pizza last night which I did count....but like Roni says " accept it and move on"... which I am!!
Ok, I need some help here....(Chris you listening?) LOL.....Has anyone been able to figure out how to post a templet for the our food points yet? I am kinda new to blogging although I have been on the net for years, so this is all a new realm to me. One thing I think is cool is that you are able to post video's on here. I can't wait to play around with that!!!
I am in the process of adding all of you again so if I missed anyone I am sorry please just leave me a message. I love to read your blogs and so many of you inspire me so much, I honestly couldn't go without my "blog" fix. :)
They say good things come out of the trials and troubles you encounter in life and I now realize how much this all means to me so I am rededicating myself to do better...by blogging more often, leaving more comments, and being accountable to you 100%.
Hope everyone has a great op day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Hey there! I am really struggling with Blogger's editor...I am working on getting the template right! I'll post as soon as I get the kinks worked out!
-Chris
Thank You Chris..I knew I could count on my techie friend!!! Have a great day and I will be back later to post and chat. This guy I work for wants me to actually do some work today....can you believe the NERVE??? HAHAHA
I agree with you its great to see all our weight watchen friends come back together again. I felt totally lost when the site was down even if I wasnt blogging daily I was always reading. Hope your day is a beautiful one. :)
I love that we're all reuniting - I think it speaks volumes about our community!
You're right to "accept and move on" - Today is a New Day! Let's make it a great one!
Glad to see you on here, keep up the good work!
Blogger is a bit different than wordpress but it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I still have no idea how to get the grid to work though. That is on my list for today, yesterday was trying to find and repost all my old posts. As for reposting then I just copied and pasted then into new posts from the cache and then at the bottom there is an option that says 'Post Options,' click on that and you get a drop down that allows you to change the date. :)
Big HUG Swizzlepop!! Thanks for the info. Chris is working on the grid thing too. I am so uncomputer savy compared to you guys!! haha
Its funny how much time I spend reading everyone's blogs. It almost additive. I spent alot of time to quickly get mine up and going here.
Amen to that Superjayman!! I think we are all addicted not only to food but reading the post! I love to read whats going on in peeps lives...gives mine some substance!!
Everyone is so wonderful. I am so glad I found you guys! Colette, you are such an inspiration. I cannot wait to see how everyone does on their journey!!!
Calyn~ I think that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on here. Thank you. And I like you can't wait to see the results of all our hardwork and effort! It will be so worth it!
Hi! I'm thankful you and swizzlepop emailed me about these blogs or I would've been lost :(
I have no clue on the templet. Heck, took me forever to figure out my blogroll! How do you get the ticker thing on your web page too?
Here's to a "stay on points" day!
BB~ After you sign in go to customize. Then to the right of the page click on "add a page element" then select the "HTML/JavaScript ". Now before you do this you have to go to http://www.tickerfactory.com/ and create your ticker and after you do that keep the screen open so you can copy and paste the HTML script I think its the second choice and paste it in the Contents of the screen that opens then just Title it "My Progress" Save it and it will tell you that your blog page has been updated. Volia...it should be there. Good luck with it.
It feels good being able to read everyones blogs again! I too felt lost without them!!
I'm glad y'all are here too :) I had been lurking for a few weeks before starting my blog a few days ago. I look forward to reading more, you're all a great inspiration to me.
Post a Comment