Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Who's the fat girl???


Hey everyone...sorry this will have to be quick because I am about to pass out here. I had a very busy day...what day at work isn't right? Then afterwards I went to my moms to hook up a new computer for her and get it up and running. She had gotten a really nice computer from her sister and my Aunt Brenda had also sent some cd's with family pictures on them.... I mean really old. There was wonderful pictures of my great grandmother as a child and even pictures of her parents!! And of coarse there was some of everybody in between to present.


My mom and I was looking at them and came across a picture of me with my parents when I was younger and OMG..I was like " Who is that fat girl?" I could not believe that I was so huge!! When I download all of those pics in my computer I am so going to post that pic on here if for nothing else but INSPIRATION to keep my mouth shut and not eat BAD foods. MY face was so round...I really can't believe it!!


Oh someone sent me the above joke...lol. I had to laugh because I feel like this is what my bathroom scales thinks...LOL I am hoping to see more of the community soon...I am looking for:
"Kendall- More than just a pretty face"
"Ashley- I object"
"Jessica- Medic34"
"I want to be an Asterisk*"
Just to name a few. If you hear from these peeps tell them to " come on in the water's fine ..lol. But more importantly we miss them" I am adding you guys as fast as I can and can't wait to catch up with you all.
Have a great night ya'll


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the comic!! I"m sure my scale is wanting to rn away from me too! Have a gret Wednesday!! ;-)

MMalloy said...

That is a great joke! Thanks for the laugh!!

dizzydazey said...

my poor scale probably groans when it sees me coming - it's always afraid it's going to get kicked if it doesn't tell me what I want to hear!

Have a Great Day!!

Colette said...

Haha.. Yeah the last time I went to the doctor and got on the scale it said... "One at a time please"...LMAO!!!

Swizzlepop said...

That comic is too cute! I don't think my scale hides as much as messes with the dial before I get on just to mess with my head. I need a digital!

Colette said...

Swizzlepop~ I definately think the dig scale is the way to go. At least it will shoiw a loss even if its just a half of pound!! Keeps me motivated.