
Hey everyone.... I hope everyone is having a great OP day!! I have planned out best I could trying to having good choices for the whole family but good for the kids as well. I went to Walmart last night to pick up a couple of things and I saw the "4th of July" cupcakes and just had to have them (4pt) ..LOL
Ok, so I know this is not WW friendly, but hell I deserve it right? And I am adjusting my menu accordingly!! The things we do for a cupcake!! haha.. Oh I have to say this....another NSV today.... I was going to order pizza for the family for lunch BUT went to Mickey D's and HAD to get that Southwest grilled chicken salad!! Everyone at the table and had a bite and ALL agreed it was mm good!!! The B/f even said he tried a salad at Wendy's and didn't like it but this one rocked!! Yeah me...I really am trying!!
The girls are not walking tonight in the park because of the big " shin dig" and fireworks, But I do plan on hitting the treadmill here at the house!! So we will see. Well I got a house full so I better run. Just wanted to say HAPPY 4TH SISTERS!!!!!

7 comments:
Happy 4th right back at'cha. I hear what you're saying about the cupcakes sometimes those treats yell out my name when I walk by. At least you made adjustments to have them so all is good especially the cupcakes. :)
Your right BB...that cupcake was AWESOME!! Heck I had it with a scoop (1/2 cup) of Breyers Free Ice cream Carmel Swirl ( 1 pt ) and I really thought I died and went to heaven. The Breyers Free is new and I found it at Walmart Last night. I felt like I was at a birthday party today!! LOL
Just because I am on a diet it doesn't mean I lost my taste for sweet and fatting food. I just hardly ever eat it and if I do it's in moderation!! But I have to admit..I have not had a glazed donut in almost four months, thats when I started WW because I am afraid if I do...I will go off the deep end and eat 5 or 6!! :-)
Congrats on being able to get your cupcake and ice cream, yummies! I have a donut problem too, don't know if I can last 4 months though. In fact Sunday I came home from my first WW meeting to a large box of donuts on the table - with a big, yummy, glazed cinnamon glob... I didn't cave, but it didn't help that it was bought especially for me. That has to be 20 points or something, lol. I'll have to remind everyone that I must remain donut free.
Nice to see the 'hunk' is still being referred to as B/F - all's well that ends well:) Hope you got some good kiss and make up's.
Yeah on the cupcake. I think it's the icing that kills ya.
BTW, thanks on the cooler idea - I got the thing for camping, so may as well put it to work, yeah!
There's 1 of 2 places I'm sure have these frozen soy beans if they're not in the grocery - gotta love specialty shops so us Bluenosers feel like we're part of the outside world.
Cheers,
The joy of WW is you CAN have that cupcake! :) Glad you had a good 4th. I got on my treadmill too... I declared it my personal independence day. I have broken the "i hate exercise" prison. I will exercise regularly!
Quick question(since I am new): what is NSV?
If a cupcake was your biggest splurge then you ROCK! Hope your 4th was great! Thanks for your encouragement, it really helps!
See, you were smart about it and adjusted everything, so you have NOTHING to feel guilty about! Congrats on the compliment, eat that up girl, because that will keep you focused on your goal :)
Post a Comment