Saturday, July 21, 2007

Steak and Jungle Sex...it just doesn't get any better then this!

Haha...I knew that title would get your attention!! I just got back from picking up my dd from the lock in she attended last night and boy I'm I struggling!! THANK GOD FOR COFFEE!!

We went to Texas Roadhouse last night and it was sooooooooo good! I was also so good unless you count the 3 rolls I ate with that Cinnamon butter. Like I said before WW has messed me up mentally...lol. no really, I wanted to be bad, thought about it all day actually but in reality I was really good. I did order the 8oz filet but only ate half and brought the rest home. I did get the salad with their amazing 1000 island dressing and this is where it gets tricky....loaded baked potato or steamed veggie ( carrots, broccoli & Cauliflower) hummmm decisions, decisions... the potato will will be mega fating because of the butter, sour cream, bacon and cheese but the veggies are definitely better and I worked so hard to lose the weight I have lost so do I really want that potato?.humm. Ok so that was the conversation I was having in my head. lol.

In the end I am happy to report that I chose the veggies. I figured by eating the bread and fating dressing I better not be bad with the potato. And in all honesty I don't think I really wanted the potato at all. Seriously...I suppose the only way to describe it was it felt like a habit! You know what I mean? Like for 30 plus years when ever I was in a restaurant and ordered a steak the natural thing to do was order a bake potato with it! Boy I guess old habits do die hard huh? And in all honesty...the veggies were amazing! Really...I am not always very keen on ordering steamed veggies when I am eating out because most of the time the establishment does not cook them properly. I have gotten them and they look like they were BLANCHED in water meaning way NOT EVEN cooked or I have gotten them and they was cooked to mush! Both very yucky to me. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Chinese food and most of the veggies are stir fried which means they are a little crispy/crunchy but not raw!!

After dinner me and the b/f came home and watched the movie called "Ghost Rider" with Nicholas Cage! I do have to say I did enjoy the first half of the movie, but I don't know about the rest!! Thats where the JUNGLE SEX CAME IN....LOL So if anyone knows the ending please DO TELL!! hahaha....

Then I had to run that movie back up to the store before midnight too..LOL. Oh well, I'd rather the Jungle sex any day!!! By the way...Am I the only person in America that rents a movie for a week and never sees it? I swear I have done that so many times...I just get busy and don't watch them. The kids always watch them, so I guess its not a total waste of money!!

It is a beautiful morning here today so I guess I will try to do some shopping. The kids go back to school on Aug 10Th and I need to buy school supplies!! The list they put out has gotten so ridiculous. You have to buy tons of school stuff ex.. paper, notebooks, glue, pens and etc...but hell you also have to buy paper towels and tissues!! Whats up with that? Where the hell is all the money I am paying to the city and states for my taxes going?????? I swear they are out of control with those list. I remember when I was in school (elementary) all we had to bring was a pencil box and maybe a few pencils!! Shit next they will want the kids to bring the toilet paper!!

Well thats enough ranting for one morning I suppose. Today is a new day so its back on plan for me. I hope everyone has a great saturday and talk to you soon!!

9 comments:

BB said...

Good choice and jungle sex too! Wahoo!! My mouth was drooling about those rolls---yum. As far as the movie, I have the ame problem. I finally got Netflix---check it out.

WeightBGone said...

Steak and Jungle sex what more could a woman ask for!! You did it up right girlfriend!! Sounds like you had a great time in all areas. You go girl!! :)

Candace MacPherson said...

Sounds like a great evening. And you even have left-overs for Saturday!
Hubby and I did watch Ghost Rider a week ago, but I'm not gonna tell you how it ends 'cause I'm jealous - we watched the whole thing and then some of the special features. All I ended up with was a dragging butt for days. I'm gonna hafta hava chat with him...

Candace MacPherson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

lol my brother (whos now abt to go to college so this was a while ago) had to take in paper towels and a six pack toilet paper w/ kleenex too! It was ridiculous! yes, im serious...my parents had a fit about having to buy 1/2 of walmart for a public school! These ppl are getting a little ridiculous w/ those lists!

Amanda said...

Jungle sex...sounds good. I might have to get me that movie. :)

Won't tell you what me and my DH did the first night DS was done. Nope...gonna keep that one all to myself. :)

MMalloy said...

I am with Amanda, I am going to have to get that movie ;)

I love shopping for school supplies, but agree once you have to supply your own kleenex and paper towels it's gone too far!

Anonymous said...

OK - ready for my rant????

I buy all that stuff x2 for my TWINS...and the real kicker? THey don't get to use any of it! It goes in a communal "supply closet" and the teacher dishes it out how she sees fit. The reason: What about the kids whose parents can't afford school supplies? OK, I get that, I can handle that...I know that I am fortunate to be able to afford the things I give my kids. So then why is it that 3 weeks into school I am having to resupply my children? If I sent in 6 packs of paper and presumably so did every other kid's parent (minus the couple who couldn't afford it) then there should be a nice little storehouse of it and my children should be able to use that stuff, too, right??? It defies logic! Maybe it's an NC thing???
-Chris

PS: Sorry, kinda hijacked your post, Colette!

Colette said...

I so agree with you! Damn I never thought of the twins or triplet issue!! Gawd how do you afford it? I am struggling as a single parent with 2 kids. The oldest is going into 7th grade and will be in a new school so you know what that means huh? NEW UNIFORMS..different colors than last year!! Yeah....crap they need to give us peeps who have kids in school a tax break!!