Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF BABYYYYYY!!

Wow where did the week go? I can't believe it's Friday already. But hey I am not complaining!! Me and the b/f are going to Texas Roadhouse tonight for dinner since we will be KID LESS!!! Yahoooo...Gonna have all kinds of wild JUNGLE SEX tonight!! hehe...JUST KIDDING!

Anyways like I was saying we are going to Texas Roadhouse and they have some of the best food I have ever eaten. When they seat you they bring you these wonderful rolls that are homemade (sorta like the ones you got in school when you was a kid) with Cinnamon butter to DIE for you hear me. There salads are fresh and all the dressings are homemade. This is the one place I HAVE to have the 1000 island dressing from. Normally I just eat fat free honey mustard or lite ranch, but this place has the best salads with dressing and homemade croutons...YUMMMM. I am drooling right now just THINKING about it! They also have the most tender BarBQ ribs ever that a lot of the times when we go we are told they are out of them. :-( They have great steaks, burgers and chicken dishes too. The only thing I DON'T like about this place is they do NOT have a nutritional guide. There site says to "consult a nutritionist" errrrr Another words they don't want to invest the MONEY to have a complete food analysis done on all the food they sell. Which SUCKS!! I hate places that do that, screws me up and makes me second guess all my choices and also when I calculate my points value!

Yesterday I was on The Weigh We Were site and was checking out some other bloggers site and one I came across and really enjoyed was Aimee's Adventures and I found a ton of useful information. She has over 500 WW recipes, photos, and a daily blog. One site she mentioned was a site called Fitday.com which definitely ties into what I was talking about yesterday when I mentioned that I thought I was eating too many carbs.

On this site you can plug in your food diary for the day and see the total calorie count, the ratio of carbs, proteins, fats and etc. I played around with it a little bit last night and I was SUPER impressed with what the site is capable of doing...and of coarse its all FREE!! Oh it even allows you to input your exercise to see how many calories you burned doing various activities! Also I think you can log your food there every day...just LOTS of great tools to aid you in your weight loss!

Thank you ladies for all the idea's about the carb issue too. Aimee blogged about the same thing said she went to fitday and put in a couple days worth of menu's and saw that the bulk of her food was carbs from breads, pizza and cookies. Said she added more protein, veggies and way less carbs!! Know what happened? The CHICK is like loosing 3-4 pounds a week NOW!! Man I would kill for that....seems like my weight loss each week is so pitiful!! Oh well, the journey continues regardless right?

Well this will be short because I have a report due here at work by 5 pm so I need to get. Hope everyone has a great OP day. Talk to you later.

9 comments:

Jo said...

Fitday is awesome. My friend uses it since you can track your vitamin/mineral/protein intakes as well and being a vegetarian that's really immportant. Have a fun Friday night all to yourselves! ;)

WeightBGone said...

I agree with you TGIF!! Thanks for the websites there is a lot of good info on there. You have a great weekend and enjoy the restaurant and night of wild sex with the bf. Way to work off what you eat at Texas Roadhouse. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, I'll have to check Fitday out! Have a great weekend!

-Chris

BTW: Don't pull any muscles with all that Wild Animal Sex!! ;)

The Price's Wife said...

EWWW, wild animal sex... when you're done could you come have it with my husband so that I don't have to? That would be great, thanks.

And speaking of getting your groove on, the weight loss thing is all about just figuring out what works for your body. After 20+ weeks on WW I am just barely figuring mine out!

Colette said...

ROTFLMAO @ Diet Coke!! Noooooo girl I am scared of YOUR man he has SUPER SPERM!!! 4 KIDS...Remember????? LOL

hummmm...now I wonder how many AP's you get WHEN YOU DO ALL THE WORK!!! HAHAHAHA.......

dizzydazey said...

I love Texas Roadhouse! Yum yum! I'm such a carnivore and I love their bloomin onions! Oh and the BREAD! Too yum!

I also love Aimmee's Adventures. I found her when I first started looking at WW, and she's a great resource, and just precious, too! :o)

Have a great weekend!

(you get AP's from Wild Jungle Sex, right?) ;o)

Candace MacPherson said...

LOL Colette, My leader said that the woman in dominant is 6 pts/30 minutes, but the man in dominant is 2 pts/30mins. Only problem is him LASTING long enough for us to get a good workout! LMAO - guess we do work harder than them.

Colette said...

Candace~ you have to remember that my boyfriend is 24 yo!!!He can LAST!!! LOL.

Amanda said...

I love me some Texas Roadhouse. Love the bread, love the bloomin onions, love the steak--LURVE it!!!! HATE that they won't publish their information. Grr...

Aimee's Adventures has a cookbook too, no?? Pretty awesome if I am thinking of the right website. I need to look into fit day. That sounds like a good tool!