TACO'S ...BURRITO'S...REFRIED BEANS...THIS IS HOW WE SPLIT OUR SEAMS! LOL.... JUST A LIL CHEER YOUR YA!! Yeah I weighed in today and I am down 1 pound!! BUT tell me something here...why is it I got on the scale yesterday and it said 211.2 and today its 213.0 ERRRRRRRRR....I guess the metal devil is trying to make me lose my religion..LOL
A loss is a loss is a loss....so there!! :P
Well I hope everyone has a great day...I got so much work to do but will be back later to lurk and post!!
{{{{HUGS}}}}

15 comments:
That cheer started my day off with a laugh! My scale does the same thing, but a lb lost is GREAT NEWS! By the way, your home improvements look spectacular!
Thank you guys....really! I could not have done it without my bf honestly. He kept me going when I thougth it was hopeless and pushed me when I needed it!
The one "saving grace" was I was able to save the money I would have spent in labor and paid off my house!!! And I had only been in the house about 7 years...so that was huge for me!!
Lucky you for paying off your house! That's an incredible accomplishment!
The metal devil strikes again, huh?!?? Mine wasn't my friend the other day, but today we are on speaking terms again! :) Congrats on the loss! You are going to be in onderland in NO TIME!!!
You are doing fantastic!!!
Girl - the house looks amazing!! Good for BF for helping you - make Ken work it girl!!
Congrats on the pound........you are doing so great!! Barbie is on a roll and not a cinnamon one! Glad that the C25K is going good - this Barbie is starting her first week, next Monday - geez you'll already be in two weeks deep! You are awesome!
As you said it...a pound is a pound!! And that gets you closer and closer to goal!!
Congrats on the pound loss you are doing FANTASTIC!!
I so loved the cheer it made my day and put a smile on my mug. Thanks for the laugh. :)
Good job on the loss!
Congrats on the pound! What I wouldn't give for that right now....well done. :) And you have done amazing things with your house. I meant to post yesterday but got too lazy--- you really are a home improvement rockstar. How empowering!
Congrats on the loss! I missed you friend!
Awesome job on the loss! You are so close to onederland!!!
The house does look so great, you are an inspiration!
You are RIGHT! A los IS a loss is a loss! Good job and thanks for your comment. Made me tear up a little.. (((((hugs back))))))
Big huge kudos on the loss! Own It! :o)
Those metal devils are really horrible inventions.
It's incredibly awesome that you were able to pay off your house! I'm blown away by how much you rock!
Have a Good 'Un!
A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss! Yay for you because you really are doing great. DO you WI at home? My home scale is always less than teh WW WI scale and I HATE it!
Yes I do WI at home. I don't do the WW meetings I bought the packet and just do the plan here at home. Besides I have the BEST support from you ladies!!!
Post a Comment