
"I Heart You!"
My daughter and I was sitting at dinner in a restaurant the other night and the waitress who was our server had been swamped by the looks of the all the tables around us. One of the managers of the restaurant came over and started busting her tables and helping her get them wiped down so other customers would have a place to sit and eat! I heard her tell him .." I heart you"!
It took me a minute to realize what she had actually said and I got to thinking how nice it was that she said that to him. Sure he didn't have to help her, but he cared enough to roll up his sleeves and help. I thought that was really nice what she had told him and thought to myself I need tell more people how I feel about them...especially now days with all the things that are going on in the world. I think back to those people who lost their lives on that bridge in MN, at Va Tech with the school shooting, the rising water of hurricane Katrina, Coal Miners trapped underground and the list goes on. I wonder what was the last thing their loved ones or friends said to them?? Hummm just food for thought!!
Ok on the diet front...I am convinced that my scale is possessed..lol!! Seriously! I got on it Sunday said..211.2 I thought wow I finally was going to lose 2-3 pounds this week. WRONG...I got on Monday for my "official WI" and it said 213.0! WTF?????? ok so being pissed I thought forget it I will not weigh myself everyday because this is torture but what did I do? I couldn't help myself and did get on this morning and it said 209.3? BIG WTF?? I feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy would say " Charlie Brown just kick the ball..I will hold it" and at the last minute she pulls it back!!!UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
OK to all of you who are doing the C25K I bow down to you! LOL I swear last night I started week 2 and I read where I would have to run for a minute and half and walk 2 minutes for a total of 20 minutes and I thought ok I am doing to die..LOL. Remember I am not only Fat but OLD!! hehehe...Ok so I was not thrilled to see I would have to increase the running time on the 2nd week already but I guess if your going to be able to run 3k in months then its appropriate but still I had my reservations! I am glad to say I DID IT!!!! yeah! I did not die but I will admit the last "run" for 60 seconds was tough and I was cheering myself on in my head the whole way!!! All I can say is I am glad I don't have to run again til Thursday!! LOL
I am taking my kids to a water park Thursday in Gulfport, MS ALL day so I am sure I will be dragging when I do have to run...but no matter what I WILL run. Even if I am tired because why? I AM NOT A QUITTER!!! :) I am getting so many compliments at work and it really does make me not want to splurge and stick to my plan no matter what. The other day a drug rep brought us little " boxed" lunches from Honey Baked ham for lunch. They had a Sandwich (turkey or ham) a bag of chips and a cookie ( Pb, choc chip or oatmeal ) and a canned soda. I checked the calories and points for that "lil lunch"....ready for this? 1009 calories and 23 points for just that boxed lunch! Wait and that did NOT include the COKE that came with it!
I told the rep thank you for lunch...wrote my name on the box, put it in the refrig and took it home to my son!! hahaha...Healthy MY ASS!!!! LOL Oh by the way I had brought a 98% FF bologna and cheese sandwich on wheat bread and a pear for lunch. I ALWAYS bring my lunch no matter what because 90% of the time when they bring us lunch it's not healthy and fatting! so HA! :)
I think I have finally got it in my head that planning ahead is the key with staying on plan. Since I will be at the water park all day tomorrow and the only options they offer is fried this and fried that I have decided to go early and eat an early HEALTHY lunch at a deli ( grilled chicken sandwich , fruit and tea) before the park opens at 11 am and sneak in a healthy snack to eat around 1 or 2!! so double ha ha!! LOL. I LOVE out smarting the world we live in! Damn place wants us fat...I swear from the kinds of food offered at places to the serving size...I swear I think the world really wants us fat!! LOL.
Today is my last day at work this week and I got tons to do before leaving today for 2 days of VACATION so if I am MIA you will know why! Tomorrow is the kids last day off for the summer and they go back to school on Friday YEAHHHHH!! so Friday is going to be MY DAY all to myself! I might take in a movie....or go have lunch somewheres special or just run around the house naked! LOL... I am so excite...really! the kids going back to school means one thing to me FALL is coming!! yeah! thats my favorite time of the year!!! Ok well have a great day everyone!
I heart you.

10 comments:
I heart you more! I laughed my head off when I saw the Barbie in the gigantic shoe... you are a crack up! BTW, enjoy your day to yourself... I am SOOOO jealous! My kids don't go back to school for 2 more weeks!
Hell yeah you're no quitter! All that hurting during the run was fat cells being tortured to death. Sweet.
Have an awesome vacation.
I heart you too! And you are a SAINT. See my blog for info on that! :)
Good for you doing C25K!! You ROCK!! I was going to run on the treadmill at the gym yesterday, but I forgot to put on my sports bra...oops, sorry--not running without my sports bra! Don't want to hit myself in the head!! LOL!!!
I agree with you about the world wanting us fat. There is never anything healthy on sale, no coupons for healthy things, and healthy options are few and far between when you go out.
I heart you too!! You are fantastic, I love that you outsmarted the world! That is so awesome and so hard to resist a free lunch!
You are doing great sticking to C25K and I am so excited for everyone. I want to do it just to say I am doing it with all of you, maybe I will join in on week 3 or so! Have a blast at the water park and relax on your day off!
I heart you too! You're incredibly awesome and always crack me up! You're the first thing that makes me laugh every morning <-- not an easy task with a cranky non-morning person like me!
I'm so proud of you for rocking CP25K! And for taking 5 kids to the water park and for out smarting the world that wants us to be fat! You're kickin booty & takin names! :o)
Enjoy your vacation!! Pamper yourself - you deserve it!
Awww I heart you too!! I love reading your blogs you always cheer me up when I am down and make me pee my pants. LOL
I'm so proud of you for doing the CP25K! You are kickin some major ass girl!! WTG!!!!
I <3 you too!! You are kicked that C25K into SUBMISSION!! Enjoy your vacation tiime and we'll se you when you get back...
-Chris
I <3 you too!!! I love reading yoru blogs!! You are rockin' the cp25k!! Have a great time at the water park. I'm sure the kiddos will LOVE their last day of FREEDOM!!
Post a Comment