Monday, September 3, 2007

Guess what?

Guess what people? * Drum roll please.....
I am DOWN -3 MORE POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!
YOOOHOOOO! Can you believe? Man I must be living right or something! I am afraid I will wake up and its just a dream.
I have really tried hard to stay on plan and stick with it. I did exercise every day but 2 days this week and drank water like a fish.... guess it paid off!
Hope everyone has a great Labor Day and doesn't splurge too much!! The kids want Gumbo so I am off to Wally World to pick up supplies!!
~Colette

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO Congrats on your loss! I am doing a Barbie dance for you :) It is not a dream, it is really real! I am sure you are going to have a GREAT Labor Day! Enjoy!!!

Colette said...

Thanks Calyn..I am such a retard I thought it was Memorial day not labor day...LOL Think I will change that so everyone else here doesn't know what a BIG retard I am!! hahaha

I always get those two mixed up!! errrr

Sarah in AZ said...

Wooooo Hooooo! That's awesome. I'm so proud of you!!! :)

That gumbo sounds good... I heart gumbo :)

PS. Check out my blog, very good news since u stopped by last night!

Amanda said...

YAHOO!!! That's awesome! Onederland here you come!

DH always get the 2 holidays mixed up too.

Jo said...

Congratulations, Colette!! WTG! I'm so glad that you are doing well - drooling over gumbo now.

WeightBGone said...

Wow!!! That is a fantastic weight loss. I am SO proud of you what a great job you are doing.

You are one hot Mama!!! Keep up the great job!!

BB said...

SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! :)

BB

Candace MacPherson said...

*****DOING THE HAPPY DANCE*****
Way to go, Loser!

Oh, and hope you had an awesome Labour Day!

dizzydazey said...

*doing the happy dance*

That's Awesome!! You Go Girlie! You keep kickin ask and takin names!! :o)

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO! Awesome! I love Gumbo! It shouldn't be too bad points-wise, though, right??
-Chris

Unknown said...

Way to go - you are doing sooooo great! See what sticking to it gets ya!!! You are kicking ass and taking names - keep going girl.

On a different note - I thought of you this weekend. We are doing some major home improvement repairs and I was hanging sheetrock and whining about how tired I was.......I thought of you and all that you have accomplished and done - gave me the oooomph to JUST DO IT! You inspire me on all kinds of levels - thanks for being such a great friend. It seems strange to think of someone that you've never met as a true friend but I really feel that way about you. When you succeed - I am so proud of you and when you're down - I hurt for you.....I know that I can depend on you to encourage me or make me laugh and I hope that I offer that same thing to you! I HEART you!

The Price's Wife said...

I am so jealous... I think I probably FOUND those three pounds that you lost!!! I'm super excited for you though!

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you :) Don't doubt the loss, OWN IT! You worked hard for it!
BTW, I thought I was the only one who confused Labor Day with Memorial Day! Now I don't feel so bad. lol
Congrats!
-Renee

MMalloy said...

You are doing awesome, way to go!

MtngirlinCali said...

A very belated WOHOOOOO!!! to you! Congrats on the continued downward trends....may they be just as plentiful in the future. :) You are rockin' the program, girl!

Anonymous said...

I havent seen you post anything in a couple days, keep your head up, your a sweetheart, love your secret admirer

Swizzlepop said...

YAY, WOOHOO doing a dnace for you along with everyone else! You are doing great, keep it up, I know you can totally rock this for good!

Candace MacPherson said...

Haven't seen you post anything in a while. Nice to see your impression in 'comment' land, though. Take care, Can