Hey everyone just wanted to stick my head in to say I am alive. I know I have been MIA but I have been dealing with some personal issues here at home and work. :(
Basically me and my bf have decided to be just friends after a huge fight last weekend because of my son. I am too lenient and honestly I have let he come between us on more than one occasion....and well it came to head. It's not been pretty. I am just not sure what I want anymore in this relationship, so I am doing alot of thinking about where to go with it.
So as you can see my life is super stressful and hectic. I feel like I am on auto pilot right now and just going through the motions...know what I mean? I am doing well on the diet front and have stayed on points each day. Since I lost 3 pounds last week I went down from 26 points to 25 points. I know its only one point difference but it made me go OMG I better be more careful in my choices for now on. I am still walking every night and I have to say this has been my saving grace...emotionally and physically! I know you ladies know what I mean on that one!
Sorry I have been MIA but I have been lurking and posting comments when I can, like I said things have been bad at work and busy and emotional here, but SUCH IS LIFE!!!!
OMG I had a huge moment the other day too I realized that I have 3 more pounds to go to reach my 50 POUND WEIGHT LOSS!!! Can you believe? I think it was Steph who said when she lost all her weight is was like she was doing it but she wasn't doing it. Does that make sense to you? I know I am doing it but it's like damn how did I get to almost 50 pounds already??????? LOL...I AM NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH!!! So wish me luck if I lose at least 3 pounds by Monday I will be down 50 lbs!!!! Oh and I will do it...if not by Monday then next week! :)
I love you all and miss you. I will be around and will comment when I can.
~Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
{{hugs!}} I'm sorry that everything is so hairy for you right now, but I know it's all gonna work out.
I'm so proud of you for being so close to 50 pounds lost. That's absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work!! :o)
Colette
I'm so sorry to hear life is being difficult for you. I know that you will get through this and come out a stronger person because of the adversity.
You have come so far after going through Katrina and succeeding. I know you will climb to the top of the mountain once again.
I am so proud of you for how well you are continuing to do on the weight loss. I know your 50lb goal will be reached in no time. Wow, thats a huge accomplishment!!! Congrats!
You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend! Take care of yourself ok?
I heart you!!
Hey sorry to hear that you have alot on your plate right now, that vibe must be out there right now (test all the dieters with lots of life stressfull stuff) but this is life and we have to beable to meander thru the good bad and ugly, all while counting points and trying to stay away from the one thing that consols us thru trying times CHOCOLATE (well ok food in general might have been a better word there, but you know me..)
Hang in there...
It's crazy, but it seems your weight loss is really the only thing in your life right now that you CAN control. Keep it up. Rock it. And the other stuff will fall into line the way its supposed to, with time. You are so strong-- if anybody can get through it, surely it's you. Big hugs from SoCal!!!
{{{{HUGS}}}}
I'm so sorry to hear that things are in a rough place right now for you, but we're here for you if you need us and you'll come out the other side eventually!
On the 50 pounds lost: YOU ROCK, Girlie Girl!
Take care and keep us posted on how you're doing!
-Chris
Hey Friend - just remember that even when things get insane you can know that we are all here pulling for you! On a personal level - if you need me, you know how to find me! You are going to get through this and while you are working things out remember to pat yourself on the back for all that you have accomplished. Not only are you beautiful on the outside but you are beautiful on the inside. You are constantly putting others before yourself and rallying the troops (so to speak) around here! I know that you have lifted my spirits on more than one occasion - THANK YOU!!! Just know that if you need ANYTHING - I'm here! I HEART you!!!
Sorry to hear that life is stressful for you... it sucks when the stress is at work AND at home! Ride the wave and it'll get better I'm sure! Hang in there friend!
Ah there's Colette! Sorry you had a stressful week, but you sound positive. Hugs to you!!
BB
:( Sorry that things aren't going so well right now, it mus tbe in the air all over the place. You do sound positive and like you have a plan though and you know why? Because YOU ARE STRONG, did you hear that? COLLETTE KICKS ASS! COLLETTE IS W O M A N HEAR HER ROAR!!!
And your company. Don't even get me started. I had an Indian boss eons ago (the new one is European) so I have an idea of what you mean. I can't believe that. You need to get out of there PRONTO! GOOD THOUGHTS FOR COLLETTE, GOOD THOUGHTS FOR COLLETTE!!! (no I am not drunk :P)
Do what you need to do and as always you WILL get through this and come out on top and even STRONGER!
50 pounds OMG! That is amazing and awesome and kicks assoruni. You are totally doing this and you don't even know it. Miss weigherinner better be writtin' -3 on Monday or else...
We might not be there with you IRL but we are all here with you so you are not alone.
((((HUGS))))
I can't even wrap my brain about a 50 lb loss, I have such deep respect for you!
Hang in there in the job front, I hope you find something else soon. What is with employers these days? My husband was in the same position as your co-worker, he left his job after 13 yrs, and it was ugly.
This year has not been good for so many...I don't understand that at all. :(
PS. I hope everything works out the way it's supposed to workout with your boyfriend too-
I realized I meant to add this to the earlier post but had a mental block...Hope you had a good weekend!
Sorry to hear about your break-up and the other stresses. Good luck on the job hunt and congrats on the great weight loss! I am about to lose a daily point too and it sure sounds like a lot, even though it's just one.
{{{HUGS}}}
Not much I can add. You have a plan, so get a new job - you can do it. I hate interviews, but make sure you aren't going from the frying pan into the fire (I did that once - not good). Keep up the good work on the weight loss. Sorry to hear about BF. Similar thing happened to my sil. Sounds like your little fella needs some TLC. Give him hugs from me, too.
So sorry to hear life is not treating you well lately! I will join swizzle's opinion and say you really need to get out of that job there, the conditions are insane (i'm amazed as a European) Concerning the break-up, it's sad that you both have decided to part ways but maybe you both just need some time apart to find out what you really want/need? 50lbs nearly gone!!!! Colette that is amaaaaaazing, i'm so proud of you... That is a big achievement, don't ever forget where you've come from girl!!
i heart you too :)
Post a Comment