Monday, October 22, 2007

Great WI results!

Hey ya'll just a quick note to say I lost 2 lbs at WI today!! Wooohooo.. Oh you have no idea how glad I was to see that number. I was afraid I was gonna be stuck at 214 FORVER!!!

I guess eating all those fruits and veggies is paying off finally. I have to admit that I didn't get in my regular walking routine this weekend but Stephen and I did take the kids to the fair in Franklinton and it is HUGE! I know I walked at least 2 miles while I was there... and Stephen and I did split a funnel cake! It tasted so good and I am so glad he suggested we split it, cuz I really wanted to be a hog and get a whole one by myself. Thanks Stephen for not letting me commit nutritional suicide!!

Ok not much more going on here, still working on the bookcases and it is looking great! Now I just got alot of staining to be done which I will try to do during the week in the evenings. Hope all of you are doing ok and I miss you guys!

Got to run, I am one busy mofo here at work today!

I heart you all.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO for an awesome loss!!!!

I am so jealous of your funnel cake. I usually have one a year and I haven't had mine yet and I am sooooo wanting one. YUM. :)

Jo said...

Yes! Congratulations!!! Thank goodness you were able to get someone to split your funnel cake with you so you didn't go overboard - that is so easy to do with those things! Take care of yourself, don't work too hard! *HUGS*

WeightBGone said...

Congrats on such a wonderful weight loss. You are kickin some royal butt. Great job!!

Sounds like the bookcases are going to be beautiful. Make sure to take lots of pics for us to see.

Take care and have a great weekend. :)

noelle said...

Great loss! Sounds like you had a fun weekend with just a little indulgence!

Candace MacPherson said...

Congrats on the loss. Glad you had fun at the fair.
We now have edamame and I've tried it. It's OK - sorry. I left the bag at mil's and will have some when we visit her. She won't even remember it's there.

Sarah in AZ said...

Whooo hooo! WTG on the weight loss!!!!!

MMalloy said...

Congrats on an AWESOME WI!!!

Can't wait to see pics of the bookcases, they sound beautiful!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Yeeeaaahhh for you!!!! That 's an awesome w/in!!!

Greta said...

CONGRATS on the loss!! Mmm, funnel cake.

lilcatmama said...

congrats on the loss!! so happy to hear that! :)

Hortencia said...

Congratulations!! That is great! Good job splitting the funnel cake.

Swizzlepop said...

WOOHOO on the loss and splitting the funnel cake. You are back!
Can't wait to see those book cases when they are done, I bet they are beautiful.