Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WOW....Can you say Good Girl?

Hey ya'll...Just a quickie to say I am FINALLY back on plan. Its been 4 days now and I have not fell off once!! Yeah Colette!!

I decided to move my weigh in's to Saturday am in hopes of not going on an all night pig out on Friday nights when the kids are at the skating rink!! Pretty smart huh? So I am crossing my fingers and hoping this will give me the motivation to really sticking to the plan and losing weight once again.

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful advice. I decided Nicole was right....exercise might be the big push I need and given the fact I can't do my walking right now because of my foot I bought some hand held weights and I am going to start doing floor exercises and see if that helps jump start me....heck maybe I will lose some inches too!!

Ok got to run. Life is good for the moment and the job is awesome. Love you all and hope all is well.

1 comment:

x8bmarblesue said...

Hey Colette-

Great job getting back on plan! I started again as well! Just think positive and you can keep up with it! Nice reading about you again! ;-)