Hello ladies just a quickie before I hit the sack! I had a HUGE NSV tonight!! I was doing some clothes chopping and I actually was able to pick out a pair of shorts in the "ladies" section NOT the "Womans" section and they FIT!!!! Umm we are talking size 18's and they were actually a bit too loose!! Wooohoooooo BABY!!!
I have not been able to wear anything in the "Ladies" section in like a MILLION years!! Seriously!! I even bought a pair of shorts from the juniors and they were XL (15-17) Can you BELIEVE IT??????
When I started WW in March 2007 I was in a size 22/24!! I find it so hard to believe that I am actually in an 18!! And I don't think I will be for long!! One question though for those of you who have lost a good amount of weight. Why do we still try to buy clothes in our OLD SIZE automatically?
I mean really!! Here I am shopping and I picked up a shirt and it was a 2x!! Umm that's like my old size! I guess my brain forgot I am not that size anymore!! That shirt was huge!! And it doesn't help that I have ZERO BOOBS!! Ughhhh.... I hate the clothes designers! They think all "Large women" have 40DD!! Oh and one better than that....If your a "large woman" your no taller than 5'4"!! WTF...I mean come on!! I am 5'9 and it's so hard to find jeans that are long enough for me to wear, but hell if I was a size 10 I could get those jeans in a 10 LONG!!
I swear I think those damn designers are all GAY MEN!!! LOL.... they have no idea what a realy woman's body looks like!! Ya know?
Ok I will get off my soap box and move on. For those of you like "Jilly Marie's Journey" who still have your blogs at Roni's old site (weightwatchen) I am unable to comment on your blogs because I didn't have an active blog there they deleated my sign on name and password. So I am unable to comment on your blogs!! :( Also I think you must become a member of Roni's new site (Blog to Lose) in order to comment on it too. I just went to her site weightwatchen.com and she has moved yet again to Roni's Weigh!! ughhhh...Now I know why she is in such great shape the girl keeps moving...LOL
I can totally understand her desire to upgrade and improve her site but I am sure she has to deal with alot of spam too and that sucks!! So please don't be hurt if your not getting the Comments on your blog. Check your setting to see if you have it set to where anyone can comment or do they have to "sign on" first! I know Jilly posted a blog the other day and it said "Is anyone out there?" and I couldn't even comment!! But I wanted to!
Ok well I am off to bed!!! Oh and a huge welcome back to JAN...I have missed you my friend!! And to everyone else "THANK YOU" for the suggestions and comments. I will post the core cornbread recipe for Steph as promised. Sorry it took me so long to get it posted. And I am so glad that Stephanie's family liked the Bourbon Chicken....LOL It's funny my kids were saying the same thing her father in law said " This can't be good for us, it's TOO GOOD!!"...LOL
Cornbread (Ww Core)
30 min 10 min prep
SERVES 6
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup Splenda granular
2/3 cup fat free sugar free yogurt
1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
1 egg
Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
Mix liquid ingredients in a small bowl.
Gently fold the wet into the dry. Pour into a round cake pan, sprayed with Pam. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are a golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 6 wedges.
I made this and used it to make corn bread dressing. It was sooooooo good!! I can't wait to make it again and get my FF spray butter out and eat some cornbread with some veggies!! Yummm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations on the NSV! It's MOST EXCELLENT!!!!! Yay!!!!
Oh I love those sort of NSV's. Congratulations!! Soon you will be able to pop into any little clothing store and try on clothes. That is a GREAT feeling. You're doing so great and your positive attitude will carry you through. Keep on keepin' on!!
Way to go girl! You ROCK! You have Cat-itude! (Ever see a cat that didn't get what it wanted? They have Cat-itude!)>^.^<
WOO HOO!!!!
You are shrinking before our very eyes!!! WOO HOO!!! :) I'm so proud of you!
sounds to me like core is working great for you. YOu and I are in teh same boat, almost the same weight even. Maybe I should switch and get me some weight loss kickin ass before you surpass me!
Post a Comment