Girlfriend...I made the Burbon chicken tonight that you posted about and OH MY GOSH!!!
It was FABULOUS!!!!!! DH even loved it too! I will be making that again that's for sure! I love that website you posted too. It's awesome. I'm making the Chicken Tetrazinni tomorrow night. YUM!!!
No trouble in Paradise!! I was at my ex's house to see my daughter who was visiting her daddy and I had left my phone in the car. Needless to say he was having a fit because he couldn't reach me. Right before that I had been walking in the park and I stupidly set down my MP3 and somebody stole it. His last message from me said that I was going to BEAT SOMEBODYS ASS if I saw them with it because I was still at the park trying to see who had it. So of coarse when he trys to reach me and can't for over an hour...he thinks I went to JAIL for kicking somebodys ASS!! LOL... Boy when I did call him back he was fit to be tied and not happy with me!! LOL.. Oh well I didn't do it on purpose... I just left my phone in the car...sheeesh! Besides if I would have been in jail he'd been the first person I would have called. ;-)
I am a single parent of two wonderful children, my son Joshua is 15 years old and my daughter is 10 years old. I work for Fresenius Medical Care a world leader in Dialysis care here in North America.I have a really great guy who has been in our lives for the past 7 years.
Far as I am concerned...Life is Good!
7 comments:
given my confusing last name Im betting Im like you...
*runs off to check*
MizFit
Girlfriend...I made the Burbon chicken tonight that you posted about and OH MY GOSH!!!
It was FABULOUS!!!!!! DH even loved it too! I will be making that again that's for sure! I love that website you posted too. It's awesome. I'm making the Chicken Tetrazinni tomorrow night. YUM!!!
CALL ME ERRRRRRRRRRRRR
ohhh yikes... is there trouble in paradise? Hope all is well Colette. (re: Hulk's comment) Just wanted to say I love your new pic on the side bar!!
Wow 1 in a million----that's cool!!
Love the new pix....you can really see a difference!
Seeing Amanda's comment on the B. Chicken....now I want to make it!
No trouble in Paradise!! I was at my ex's house to see my daughter who was visiting her daddy and I had left my phone in the car. Needless to say he was having a fit because he couldn't reach me. Right before that I had been walking in the park and I stupidly set down my MP3 and somebody stole it. His last message from me said that I was going to BEAT SOMEBODYS ASS if I saw them with it because I was still at the park trying to see who had it. So of coarse when he trys to reach me and can't for over an hour...he thinks I went to JAIL for kicking somebodys ASS!! LOL...
Boy when I did call him back he was fit to be tied and not happy with me!! LOL.. Oh well I didn't do it on purpose... I just left my phone in the car...sheeesh!
Besides if I would have been in jail he'd been the first person I would have called. ;-)
You are special thats for sure..LOL~
have a GREAT Weekend!
Post a Comment