FLORIDA BOUND BABY!!!! YOOOOHOOOO!!!
Ok so I had to do my weight in this morning instead of Sunday since we are leaving to go to Panama City Beach in an hour!!! I am glad to say I am down 3.6 lbs this week and this puts me at 205.8 lbs!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!Ok are you ready for this??????? This brings my total loss to 50.2 POUNDS!! Wow..this is awesome...a big loss and a real vacation. It doesn't get much better than this!!
I hope you all have a good week and I will WI when I get back!! Pray I do well. I did pack lots of healthy snacks and hope to stay on plan, but you can't go to Florida and not eat some seafood right?? LOL........
Love you all
Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Hey Colette!
CONGRATULATIONS! 50, that is awsome! Core is working amazing for you eh? Enjoy your trip i'm sure it will be fun fun fun! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!
Also thanks for your comments. It's nice to know i'm not the only Mom out there that has breakdowns! I can only imagin how hard it must have been with your husband leaving you.
Anyways have a great time!
Lara
Wow!! Congratulations! 50 Pounds is a huge milestone! Have a fabulous time on your trip, you deserve it :) Seafood is healthy most of the time so enjoy!!
Wowzie! You are marching on DOWN! Congrats on on the determination! Have a ball in Fla!!! >^.^<
YAY YAY YAY! you rock!!! have a great time in florida.
WOW...congrats on the wonderful loss and the milestone. I hope your vacay is GREAT!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!! 50 pound mark.....be good on vacation. And, HAVE FUN!!!!
You are doing so awesome! Congrats. A few tenths of a pound and you will surpase me!
50 lbs is amazing.
Hope you have a fabulous vacation.
CONGRATS on 50 lb. milestone!!! Have a great time in FL!
Girlfriend, you ROCK!!!
You are so inspiring with all your awesome core losses!!! And 50#?!? WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
You have inspired me so much that when we get our beef and pork in a few weeks (see my blog for more info), I am doing core. Can you give me some pointers about what you've been eating for breafast and lunch? I vaguely remember how it works, but any more info you can give is appreciated!
Oh and made the chicken tetrazinni...LOVED it! :)
Oh and you are sooooo close to "Onderland"!!!! YEAH!!!! I'm rooting for you ALL THE WAY!!!
Post a Comment