Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're BACK!!!!

First off let me say.....OMG I LOVED FLORIDA BUTTTTTTTT..... I could never live there again!! Why you ask???? I GAINED 8.4 POUNDS this week!!! :(

We all had a wonderful time and the weather was beautiful! Rebecca got to go swimming with the dolphins like she wanted and even drove a ski doo at 50 mph. Joshua hung out alot at the beach and decided he didn't want to go para sailing after all. I think he got nervous about being so high up in the air! He had a blast skim boarding and boggie boarding though.

Yes, we ate out ALOT!! I made some good choices and some not so good choices but I can live with my decisions!! I am proud to say I only had 3 alcoholic drinks the whole week!! But on the same token I did NOT drink my water!! Oh well.... the fried scallops, fish, hush puppies, Mexican food, pizza and shrimp was delish and worth every pound I gained!! ;-P

I started back on core today and honestly I think I missed it!! I had gotten to the point where if I saw one more french fry I was going to THROW UP!!! LOL....seriously! We went to Hooters the last night there and I even ordered a side salad. I was craving some veggies!!

Ok so for a recap...yes I am up 8.4 pounds this week which brings me back up to 214.2 lbs but I will lose the gain soon enough. For those of you who want to see all the pictures from our trip, just click on the link: http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z42/rooster70460/Florida%202008/?albumview=slideshow

Oh and I just got a new cookbook from WW that I just ordered. They have some great core recipes I can't wait to try. Tell you guys more about it later. On my way to Walgreens to pick up all my pictures!!

Hugs to you all and GLAD to be home in my own BED!! yeah!!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I have to give you credit for getting on the scales as soon as you got home! You are waaaayyy braver than I am! LOL!!! Don't sweat the 8.4. I am sure a LOT of it is water weight. You know you didn't gain that much FAT in a week!

Those pictures are awesome. Your kids are beautiful. And you look so incredibly HAPPY! The pictures with you and Stephen and the kids are so good. You make such a gorgeous family!

The Price's Wife said...

Glad you had fun! I'm sure that most of that weight will be gone in a few days... vacationing can do that to your body sometimes... Loved the pictures... your kids are adorable. Say hi to the Hulk for me... hope he's treating you right these days!

Anonymous said...

I went to FL the week before you did and I gained 10 lbs, so I feel your pain. I've been back a week and I'm still struggling, however I'm trying and that is what matters!

Your trip sounded great! Glad you had fun!

Nicole said...

Thank you for sharing this. I'm getting ready to go away for the weekend, and I know that if I let my eating get out of hand, I can also gain 8 pounds. I know it's not easy to admit that you gained, but you really helped me with that admission.

Michelle said...

Some of that has to be water weight. Bet you were eating a lot more sodium than normal. You'll be back to it in no time. Glad you had fun!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Glad your back---sounds like if you get right back on core you'll have that vacay weight off fast!!! Like everyone else said probably water weight---drink tons!!!