Sunday, July 13, 2008

WI = "Joy"


This is the Chinese symbol for Joy. Why joy? Because
I lost 2.6 pounds this week at WI!!
I am so happy after not losing nor gaining last week.... so this puts me at 209.4 Lbs!! It's hard to believe that "Wonderland" is just right around the corner and I am SO close!!

I have decide that when I do hit 199 lbs or less at my WI that I will not blog about it due to the fact I am sure you will be able to hear me screaming and jumping for joy right from where you are... no matter where that is. :) LOL

The next two weeks are going to be quite the challenge. First, we are leaving for vacation Saturday the 19th. I will do my WI that morning before I leave. We will return Saturday the 26th and I will WI on Sunday which is my normal WI day! We are going to Panama City Beach Florida for a week and have a condo (See our condo - make sure to click on the "Musical Photo Tour") on the beach. I know we will be eating out alot but hopefully I can get in plenty of exercise too!! Please pray for me... I'm serious! I will be totally devastated if I go on vacation and gain back all I have lost (9.2 lbs) in the last month of doing Core in one short week!!

Ok, well I better get off of here and get moving. The kids are at there dad's this weekend and I have a ton of planning, shopping and packing to do since I work all week!! Saturday will be here before I know it!!
Hugs to all you girls who check on me and give me the encouragement I need to continue this battle with my weight. I love you all!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay, first of all--WAY TO GO!!!!! You have totally rocked the core plan, girlfriend! Every Sunday I can't wait to read about your WI b/c I'm so excited for you! There you go getting all skinny--I'm so thrilled for you!

And oh my...that condo looks AMAZING!!!! And I see a full kitchen--you can at least get a good core breakfast in AND one other meal possibly??? I also see a gym--so you have all the tools! You will be FANTASTIC! I know you will! I've been to Panama City Beach before and we LOVED it! You are going to have a great time!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Have a great trip! As long as you stay busy and active you'll do great!

Michelle said...

2.6 pounds is awesome!! Way to go! Face the challenges ahead by doing what you can to prepare and then accepting what you cannot change. It's not about being perfect. Great loss this week!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!! I am sooooo excited for you! You are amazing! Congrats and don't worry about vacation......just walk when you can and remember that even if your not eating 100% core you can still eat only until satisfied....I'm telling you portion control is key!

I am soooooooo happy for you and I can't wait to hear you screaming!

(((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Oh and a couple more things - no news on the sex yet. We'll know on August 1st so for sure I'll be blogging that day!

AND - I made your bourbon chicken last night and it was a total hit! My father in law kept saying I can't believe this is good for me and I love this chicken. It was too funny. They cleaned the pan and I think he licked his plate - LOL!

Nana Jean said...

Hope you are having a ball! Enjoy your vacation, do the best you can. I have always found that Core is easy when traveling. But most important...ENJOY YOURSELF!!! This time with your kids is special! You Go Girl!
Blessings! >^.^<

Ro said...

Ouuii ouuuiii (my hands over head and me rolling around and around in circles!)
WAY TO GO...and very CUTE PIC!!!
Have fun on VACAY!!!!!
I am praying for you that you have a wonderful time and stay OP..
remember to drink lots of water and every little bit counts so if you indulge only eat 1/2 or 1/3....

Anonymous said...

Great! Good job on your weight loss. I wanted to share a site with you on Chinese cooking. They have a great video how to, tutorials, and instructions on how to prepare great tasting Chinese food. You can get some or their free recipes to try out. If you have problems with proper cooking your food with the recipes, they have instructional videos that take you from start to finish, too. If have a spare moment to take a look at this, visit http://www.youtube.com/wokfusion, or go to them directly at http://www.wokfusion.com.