Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pic Update for Tall Mamma!!

Lara said it's time for a pic update and I think she was right. This was taken a couple nights ago after my evening walk at the park! I am 211-212 here!!






Um and Becky is not the only one working on her tan....LOL By the way she looks AWESOME!!
I'm a natural redhead so it's hard for me to tan, but along with a million more freckles I am slowly starting to tan....wooohoooo!!


Vacation is only 1 week away!! Yahoo and I can't wait!!!
OK, fixing to storm here I better get off and go to bed. Thank god tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!
{{{HUGS}}}

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, look at you gettin' all skinny! You look AWESOME!!!

Michelle said...

Wow, you are looking so good! So much younger. I think you should update your headshot in the sidebar. Great job!!

I posted a new "fat picture" on my site if you want to check it out.

Nicole said...

You look gorgeous!!

Colette said...

awww thank you guys! Your all so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

You're looking fantastic!