Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another "One" bites the dust!

Well today was wi and guess what? I lost 1 pound again! Ok, I know your thinking " a loss is a loss" and yes your right but gawdddd I am going to be 80 years old before I reach goal at this rate!!
What happened to those weeks where I would lose 3, 4 or 5 pounds?? Ok, well I am sure I didn't do as good as I could have so this week. I am going to log every bite of food so I can "see" if I am eating enough fruits and veggies. Or just thinking I am!!!
Sorry to be such a whiny baby but I was expecting a great wi and got an ok one!! Oh well Mama said there would be days like this!!! LOL

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I have a couple great core recipes I will post this week when things slow down a bit here!!
{{hugs}}}

5 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!! 1# is 1#! :)

Ro said...

Yay for a pound Collete...
I need some positive vibes this way...my eating has been bad!

Miss July...not...yet said...

good for you!
Keep in mind that 1-2 lbs should be your max to keep it off and to lose it safely!

Candace MacPherson said...

Colette - I won't say it. SHAME - there I said it. Own that pound, girl - you lost it, so kick it to the curb. Now, have a kick ass week. I'm not so much a fan of the WW recipes I've tried, but fell in love with several from the Clean Eating magazines. They are also fairly close to Core or can be tweaked for Core.

Cheers,

Unknown said...

Girl - don't you dare shy away from a pound - that is awesome! What I find so amazing is you ability to face every challenge with total resolve and determination. You decided to lose the weight and your doing it - you decided to try Core and you are rocking it.......you are such an inspiration and I love love love your recipes so help a sister out!!

(((HUGS))) and I'm soooooo proud of you!