Just a quickie to say "Please keep us in your prayers". Hurricane Gustav is about to enter the Gulf of Mexico tomorrow and it's not looking good here in New Orleans!
Also tomorrow August 29th is the 3rd anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and I just can't honestly see us going through this again! Emotionally, physically and mentally I just don't have it in me... So please pray!!
Love you all....
Colette and Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I will definitely say a bunch!!!! Be safe!!!
Prayers going your way.
Please keep us updated.
Girlfriend, I have been thinking of you!!! I will be praying for you and all of New Orleans!!
You have our prayers!
I'll be praying. Keep yourself and those babies safe.
I just went back and re-read your post last year about this day in 2005--a remembrance post you did. I PRAY to the heavens that you NEVER have to endure that EVER again!!! PLEASE post an update as soon as you can. I am praying for you and all of Louisiana.
Sending prayers your way!! Keep us posted on how you are!
(((HUGS)))
Hang in there girl! Prayes are surrounding you! >^.^<
Post a Comment