Thought you guys would love to see the birthday boy enjoying his cake!! and YES, I had a small piece with a little ice cream. But you can bet that cake is going home with him tomorrow or it going to my work....but it's definitely NOT staying at my house!!! hehe
Happy Birthday Stephen!! I love you!!




6 comments:
Yah, what she said... Happy birthday Green guy.
Yes, Be sure to get that cake out of site soon. You be on a mission for Onederland, sista!
Happy Bday Stephen.....
Keep it up Collette
Cool cake!!! I bet it was yummy!
Happy Birthday Stephen!
thanks everyone, she didnt have a small piece, she had a whole plate full, and i tried to be a good bf, and take the icing off her cake and she looked at me with this evil look and eyes turned red and said DONT TOUCH MY CAKE, well i will keep yal updated on her weight loss, she did have red lobster a week ago,
cool cake! Happy day Hulk!
Post a Comment