This Mornings WI was not the greatest and frankly I am surprised I had a loss at all! I was down .4 this morning and it now makes me 207.4!! Yeah!! Like Becky said I am almost to ONEDERLAND just keep going!! And that is precisely my goal...."to keep the scale moving in the down position baby"!!!
I will confess that I ate horribly this week.....umm less see..... There was Chinese buffet food on Monday, Mall Chinese food yesterday (dare I say Mongolian Chicken -FRIED), Business meeting with a HUGE spread of dedicant food along with desserts on Thursday night, Mexican food (ohhh the cheese dip ...yum) on Friday night!! Ok so you see what I mean? I ate out ALOT!! And some of it was NOT healthy!! So why did I still lose? I have no clue!!
But I do have a few theories though. Maybe because I DID still stick to the Core program the rest of the time and it balanced it self out in the end? I did have a small loss of .4 right? This did make sense to me, because when I stick to Core "HARD CORE" I do lose and I lose alot!!! Like usually in the 4-5 pound range. Or maybe this was God's way of having mercy on me after the terrible week emotionally I had. I am sure he knows that if I would have gained I would have gotten terribly discouraged.
Well either way, like I said I am down .4 pounds this week and I will TAKE IT!! Next week will definitely be better. I told my daughter this morning that this week I am hitting it "HARD CORE" so don't ask to go eat out! Rebecca gave me a high five^ and said "It's On!!" :)
Don't you love it when you get support? Even if it is from your kids? Just knowing someone has faith in you, it really makes you want to be accountable and do good!!
So looking in my horizon I can see 199 looming out there, just waiting to come say "Hi Colette, welcome to onderland" and honestly I can't be more excited! I am about 8 pounds away from that goal! I am at my lowest in 15 years right now, but honestly it is not enough! I want my BMI to be down in a healthy range not like 30!! I want to be able to walk into ANY FRICKING STORE and buy clothes! I am tired of buying my clothes in the FAT LADIES DEPARTMENT!! I want men to notice me not because I am FAT but because I am pretty. ( Oh just a note about this too...since I am down 50 lbs now I AM getting ALOT more looks from guys. It's weird I am so not use to it at all!! I am just use to being invisible..... but that another post one day!! One guy was even flirting with me, totally caught me off guard!!) I actually had to ask the sales clerk at Lane Bryant the other day what was the smallest size they carry? She said 14!! I was like well I won't be able to shop there much longer since I am now in a 16/18 right now and I plan to keep losing weight. That's one credit card I won't mind cutting up because I won't have any need for it. :)
Sorry to rant and rave so much, but it needed being said. I guess in summery in if you have a bad week on core you can still lose. I do like that. But I have picked myself up emotionally, dusted myself off and I am making my list to go to the store and stock up for the week. I got some new recipes I want to try for Core Mac and Cheese...YUMMY!!!
So I am going to "Rock It Hard Core" this week!! Whats your plans????
Love to you all and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and comments. You guys mean the world to me!!
Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOO HOO!!!!
You are going to see ONEDERLAND in NO TIME!!! I'm so proud of you...you have done so well. YAY!!!
Rock on Baby!!! You've got the groove and are definately going to hit the onederland in NO frickin' time! I am so proud of you ...and I don't even know you. But we are sisters in the Core. Now that's what I'm talking about!!!
>^.^<
I love those surprise losses! Goes to show how much of this is psychological. Awesome!! Not too long after I shrunk out of Lane Bryant sizes they closed the store in my local mall. We're going to put Lane Bryant out of business :)
Post a Comment