Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday's Concert and Sunday's WI....



Friday night we went to see Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd at the New Orleans Sports Arena here in New Orleans and it was TERRIFIC!!! I have always like Lynyrd Skynyrd but never really listened to Kid Rock much, but I have to say he put on one hell of a show!! At the end of the night I left thinking he was really a hottie, BUT he still needs to wash THAT hair!! LOL....

Ok after 2 hurricane dacquires and a midnight trip to the Waffle House after the concert I knew my WI would not be good. Well I am glad to say I lost 1 lb!! Yeahhh... hey at least it wasn't a gain right? Yeah, I could have done better but hey we all have those "kinds of weeks". So I am not sweating it.

I am now at 207.8 lbs. I had made a personal goal to be down to 200 by Sept 1st, and I am still trying to reach that. Lately I have had to deal with some personal issues and of coarse that makes me want to eat. I'm not happy to report that I went to the chinese buffet and ate alot. Actually my stomach hurts now, but all I had today was a glass of milk, a ham sandwich and a cup of pineapple. When am I going to learn to eat a little all day and not a big meal at night? I think I just need to learn to deal with stress and not over eat period!!

Have a great week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had an awesome time at the concert...I hear he puts on a great show! Way to go with the loss...your hard work is paying off. Stay with it girl...be consistent!

Amanda said...

You're doing GREAT!!! I would LOVE a 1# loss. And with all the big losses you've had lately...you're still doing AWESOME!!!

Don't sweat the small stuff. Life happens, just jump back on that wagon ASAP.

I love Kid Rock!!! Glad you had a good time!!!

Ro said...

Sounds like fun and a loss is a loss and that is all that matters!!.lol
Stress eating gets me EVERY TIME so I know how you feel....just chalk it up to a weak moment and lets move on. Its a new day!
Have a GREAT one!

Ro

Michelle said...

I can't believe you're describing a 1 pound loss like it's not incredible! One pound is awesome!!! You probably danced a lot during the concert to burn off the waffle house. Keep it up!! You're doing so great!!

The Price's Wife said...

You're almost in onderland! Keep going!!!