Wow another year has come and gone! Where did time go? Really? It's New Years Eve here and like many others I was thinking about my resolutions for the new year. Do people actually keep them? I know I have made a few in the past but they never really stuck so I decided this year I am not going to make any...so ha!!
What I will do..... is keep my fanny on the big WW wagon no matter what. I will really try to FOLLOW my plan, drink my water and forgive myself if I do fall off. That's it...nothing more..nothing less. ;-)
I am huge on visual motivation and I came across a blog that I think you should check out. Tony has lost 200 pounds in 11 months!! Yep, you read that right just take a look at his pics and you will be inspired and motivated!! Well sorry this will have to be short and sweet but I am exhausted and I am sure you don't want to hear me ramble on and on about nothing in particular so I will just leave you with this.....
Happy New Years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy New Year Colette! Thank you for the wonderful comment. That Tony is definitely amazing. Losing 200 pounds is unreal.
Happy New Year Colette!!! That's a good way of thinking. I am not making resolutions, just plans and goals. I think that may work better for me too! :)
Hey Colette, you just can't forget about me can you *smile*. Your opening comment made me laugh, but also be a bit accountable. Why is this SUCH a struggle??? Of course i've been thinking about getting back on the wagon, and I know I so need to in all aspects of it, but I am just purposly not doing it. Almost the oposite...filling my face till it hurts and eating crap when I don't even feel like it.
It's affecting all aspects of my life, I am grumpier, no engery, less patient with my family and very low self esteme. I KNOW what I need to do, how to do it etc. but am I doing it? noooooooo. Why? don't know.
I am still lighter this year than what I started the year at last year (249.8 last year and about 240 this year.) Yes you read that right; back up to 240. the lowest # I saw this past year was 218. Can you belive that? I let myself gain a solid 20lbs after losing it. If I had gone in the other direction...i'd be where you are sitting... under 200...
uhhhhggg.
What's a girl to do?
"That's it...nothing more..nothing less." A woman after my heart. That's the most important goal of all, just stick with it. Happy new year!
Post a Comment