Friday, December 19, 2008

Yes, I am still here..."UP" a few pounds but still here!

Have you ever tried to hide an elephant? Well let me tell you that you CAN'T!! :(

The holiday season has been rough. I have fell off the wagon more times than I want to count in the last month. So right now I am trying to NOT gain alot and just maintain where I am right now which has not been easy. It's like I have fricking forgot how to do WW or something?? errrr....

Some of you guys have been doing wonderfully!! I do read when I can and honestly the ones who are posting there success's have really helped to keep me some what motivated.

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful holiday season and an even better healthy new year!!

hugs,
Colette

5 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

Merry Christmas Colette. Maintaining or trying not to gain a lot is still a great goal. You can get focused again on losing in January. Take care, Can

The Price's Wife said...

Well I'm glad you're still alive! I like to think about how fat I'd be if I wasn't trying AT ALL... then my little efforts don't seem so pointless, you know?

MMalloy said...

Maintaining is a great goal to have over the Holidays! Have a wonderful Holiday!

Michelle said...

Sometimes maintenance is the best goal. I hope things are going well for you. I'm sure you'll get a kick start of motivation around the new year. Merry Holidays!

Amanda said...

Maintaing is the best idea at this time of year! You will get back on that wagon and you will see your goal in 2009! I know you will b/c you ROCK! :)