Saturday, March 7, 2009

It is what it is!

210.2 lbs :(

1 comment:

Candace MacPherson said...

Thanks for the comment on MY blog. I think it's just been a shit winter and thank GAWD it's almost spring.

OK, OK, OK - I gotcha covered here. Did you go to a meeting last week? Did you get the Stages of Change message? Ok, here's my take on it. You had a relapse, right? Cool...Whatever...a relapse is just you moving to a previous stage - like contemplation. So - you've already been there so it's super easy to skip ahead when you already have the cheat-sheet. SO...SKIP AHEAD. Preparation should take you what...10 minutes and a trip to the grocery store? Do not pass go. Dang! You can't collect the $200 either, but I'll tell you what? You can break 200 in NO time.

Oh - one more thing. This time your relapse wasn't near as much lbs or lasted as long as the last one. Welcome back.