OK, Ok, Ok I know I have not been around for MONTHS!! Sorry guys but when it rains it pours here it seems. And honestly the only excuse I have is I was tired of doing it. It's so hard to be stuck in a spot where you lose and gain...lose and gain...lose and gain!! Ughhh. So I said screw it! I was tired of going without the foods I love!
Wanna know what happened? I gained 10 pounds!! Yep, I gained. I know 10 is not alot to some but if you think "oh what is she gripping about? Not like it was 30 or something!" Well then add 1o pounds to your scale and see if you like it! Bet you won't. I know I didn't.
Now I feel like a BIGGER failure but here I am picking myself up off the ground and dusting myself off! (figuratively of coarse) Oh and tomorrow things will be different....WAY different. First off I will be doing Flex again! Yes I had some success with it for a while and honestly I lost more doing Core but I need help with portion control and I know weighing and measuring is the sure fire way to do this.
Also I felt very deprived on Core. Don't ask me why all I can think of is all of those 100 calorie packs I didn't eat anymore. YES, I do know they are not the best choice for a snack and honestly I don't think I will be eating many of them but I know I can if I want. Secondly, I need to sty my ass out of the restaurants and start cooking. This is VERY hard for me still. I use to struggle with it alot in the past and I still do. But all I can do is my best!! Right?
I just wanted to say I am so in awe of alot of you who have persevered and are still losing. You guys are the ones that inspire me....really!! Sometimes when I am reading your blogs and I see that someone has lost 15 pounds in 2 months I think to myself. That could have been me IF I would have just have stuck to it!!Something tells me I will be counting points when I am 60. :-/
Well I'm off to bed..wish me luck. Tomorrow should be interesting at least! Time to break out some good tried and true recipes!! Guess I better find my measuring cups too!! LOL..
Colette :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was just thinking about you the other day. So glad to see you back on here. Don't sweat the 10#...at least you are back and that's what matters! I am going to try that King Ranch chicken casserole you posted a while back. It sounds so good and easy. :) You have done so well with your weight loss. You are beautiful inside and out. Get back on the wagon and drop those 10# and get out of the 200's. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Glad that you are back. I missed ya. I kept visiting but Mr. King Ranch was just sitting there still. HAHAHA
I know how you feel about core. "eating clean" foods is great and all but I need some junkish foods or I will not do well on the health journey. I want to be able to eat all things but in a healthy way. Foods themselves are bad, it is the way I eat them that is bad. I love the 100 cal packs
I've missed your posts!!!!! Good luck with getting back on track. I feel like I'm constantly getting back on track. So hang in there!
Post a Comment