Sunday, May 24, 2009

I suck!!

This is just for me. After falling WAY off the wagon I am up to 217 lbs...errrrr...
I pray "Lord give me the strength to make the right choices, not turn to food for comfort and to have the determination to stick to it this time!!"

That's all...
Colette

8 comments:

BB said...

You can do it Colette! I'm starting again this week too. Missed your blogging.

BB

tallmama said...

Hey Colette!
I know how it is. It's crazy how quickly things can change! I read your post and I think Oh Colette sweetie, you were UNDER 200... but I know how it goes. I'm embarassed to say, but I am back to 265. Yup. you read that right. I wish this wasn't so hard.
Just wanted to give you hugs! {{}}
L

Katie J ♥ said...

Been there! Tomorrow is a new day and you can do it. It is a setback but you WILL overcome it and that scale will go down again.

Mom said...

I'm so proud of you stepping back up to the plate. You can do it this time !!!

MtngirlinCali said...

Well, we're still here for you. Get goin', girl! You know all it takes is a little bit of work and you'll get there. ;) Missed you!

Ro said...

Hey colette...You can so do it....one day at a time every little bit helps!!! We MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Colette! I've missed your posts!!! It doesn't matter if you're gaining or losing- you're awesome and your blog is always one of my first reads in my Reader when something new pops up. :) Hang in there. I think we all go thru times when we get off track- even majorly off track. Heck I think that's where I'm at right now with things. BUT I just joined sparkpeople and am giving that a try. My goal right now to getting back on track is to food journal no matter how crappy I eat.

- Amy
formerly EmmaElizabeth (I moved blogs for the last time!)

Anonymous said...

You are definitely not alone! I'm a food addict and I've been a member of food addicts in recovery anonymous for over 8 years. I haven't binged or purged in that length of time. I have been maintaining a 50 pound weight loss for over 7 and a half years. It has given me freedom from obsession with food and my body. Their website is www.foodaddicts.org.